Floral Up My Pants

It is getting to be the fall season!  It is time to hang up them short-shorts and put those sexy legs into some nice comfy pants.  I know, it sucks to cover up the legs for a little bit of breeze.  However, the legs can still have some fun while being covered.  It is so fun to strut in some nice fitting pants for the fall and winter season.  This is what I came to realize this week while wearing some nice long pants.  During this week I found myself buying some pants that I usually do not add in my wardrobe.  These pants were cute, comfy, and not to mention fabulous for my legs.  Come in here there wonders of my pants story.

Floral Print…
When it comes down to floral print, I am a sucker for it.  But, not with pants.  Especially, when it comes down to denim.  When I first seen these pants at Marshall’s, I had to get them.  Now I know what everyone is thinking.  I just said that I did not like floral print on pants.  This is true.  But, this floral print actually wowed my over when I seen it on these pants.  The floral print was very detailed within the pants. Usually when I see floral print on any type of pants, the print is simple and little to the imagination.  With the floral print on these pants, the designer does not hold back on creating these pants. When looking at the pants, a person cannot help but to notice how every aspect of the pants are well-made and designed with print.  A person would be so focused on how the colors and designs just brings out so much volume to the pants.  With the floral print, I can easily have fun wearing these pants.

The Colors…
When I first laid my eyes on these pants, I loved the colors as much as I love the floral print.  The colors in what really make these pants so enjoyable to look at.  The colors burgundy, light green, white, blue, and orange could get anyone into the mood into loving these pants for the fall season.  With these colors, they have no problem bringing out the floral print pattern within the pants.  With these colors, the floral print can be exposed within its beauty.  When looking at these colors, anyone could easily get caught into loving the making of these pants.  The colors is what could grab a person’s attention into wanting to enjoy the fall season like it is going to last forever. With these fabulous colors, the floral print and pants could easily be enjoyed during the wonders of the fall season.

  
When wearing these lovely pant, I felt like I was in heaven.  These babies were comfy, kept my legs warm, and stylish.  Everyone was loving these pants more than I was.  I would never think that I would say this but, I love FLORAL PRINT ON PANTS! As longs as the floral print is colorful and very detailed, I am all in.  It looks like the fall season is going to be great one for me in these pants.    

Comments

Popular Posts