New Outfit, New Me

The summer is gone for now.  It is time to hang up the shorts-shorts and bring out the pants.  For me, I am not so thrilled about the season changing.  I have gotten a little big in my pants within this past year.  Now, I have to go pants shopping.  But on the other hand, this is a good thing for me.  I get to go shopping!!! Last week, I end the best pants to wear for this fall season.  Not only that, I was able to find a fabulous top wear with the pants.  How wonderful is that?  This fall season is going to be so fun for me with my new outfit to rock!

New Pants…
The brand new pants that I have just bought are the color black.  A person could never wrong with having black pants.  Sure, others might see black pants as something as a uniform attire for a dine-in restaurant.  However, it is so easy to rock these pants into something sophisticated and stylish.  It is so each to wear a colorful well-made top, along with accessories, to make black pants look so stunning.  What I loved about these black pants is how great they fit me.  These black high waisted pants fit me but, my legs were still able to breathe in them.  Sometimes when I wear high waisted pants, they are so uncomfortable. The high waisted pants would usually feel too tight to wear. As soon as I would get back home, I just want to take them off, and be done with them.  Fortunate for me, I can where these black pants all day long without wanting to take them off.  My legs would look fabulous and feel so amazing!  Finally, some high waisted pants that I could just love!

New Blouse…
When I first bought my new black high waisted pants, I just had to buy a top with it.  It did not take me long for me to find this stunning blouse in the store.  Lucky for me, it was featured on one of the mannequins in the store.  As soon as I seen this blouse, I knew that it was all me!  What I love about this blouse, is that it brings out more of the black jeans’ style.  The blouse has no problem allowing the high waisted pants to have that sophisticated look to it.  The pants can easily be seen and loved as high fashion.  I like how I can adjust the draw strings of the top.  I can easily style up the top the way I want to in my own liking.  With this blouse, I can wear a black cami with it in order for it to more stunning for the eyes.  But adjusting the blouse’s style in my own way, the black pants have no problem following in line with the blouse.  With this blouse, my black high waisted jeans have no problem looking sweet!

After buying my brand new outfit, I end up rocking it at work the next day! Everyone at work was loving my outfit more than I was!  After buying brand new pants, I realized that outgrowing my current pants over this past year end up being a great thing for me! It looks like for this new season, I growing into having a brand new wardrobe!

Comments

Popular Posts