My Little Makeup

Someone has a brand new eyeshadow to play with for this fall season!  That someone is no other than me!  When Ipsy first gave me this eyeshadow in the mail, I was puzzled by it.  At first I thought it was little miniature magazine about makeup.  When I opened, I found that it was eyeshadow.  Really clever if you ask me. TheBalm Voyage Vol.2 Eyeshadow is really good on the eyelids.  As soon as I put this baby on, I was in love with the makeup.  TheBalm Cosmetics made the perfect eyeshadow to rock in.

The Color…
The color of the theBalm Voyage Vol. 2 Eyeshadow is willkomen.  Willokomen is a nice caramel color that others can just adore.  This color can go with any attire that a lady wears.  This color is great for both formal wear and casual wear.  If a lady just want a more relax look, she can always go with this eyeshadow.  The color is really soft on the eyelids.  Others can see it with no problem.  It blends in perfectly with the rest of the eye makeup. What I love about the willokomen color is that it gives me that natural look for my complexion type.  By this color giving me a more natural look to my face, others can see the true beauty within my eyes.  With this color, I feel more relax, free and confident.  Just of right now, willokomen is my favorite color to go to whenever I want a natural, soft and relax look. 



To Go…
Whenever it comes down to the theBalm Voyage Vol. 2 Eyeshadow is that I can take this baby anywhere I go.  It can easily fit into my purse with no problem.  Unlike some eyeshadows, I can easily open this eyeshadow on the bus without being careful.  This eyeshadow stays in place.  The only thing I have to do is open up the flap of the eyeshadow, and it closes automatically as soon as I am done with it.  This eyeshadow is so easy to use during the morning time, that it is not even funny.  To take an eyeshadow with me whenever I go can be fun and handy if I am ever in a rush.  This eyeshadow is the best! 

Work It…
The thing about the theBlam Voyage Vol. 2 Eyeshadow is that I can easily play with it.  I can easily match it up with any type of eyeliner.  I can easily blend it with any other color of eyeshadow.  I personally love the fact that I can use this eyeshadow with Steve Laurant’s Precision Tip Liner in Black.  To me, the willokomen color can stand out more with any black colored eyeliner.  With the willokomen color and black liquid eyeliner, my eyes have no problem being brought out more than usual.  My eyes look gorgeous, glamourous, and perfect all because of this eyeshadow and eyeliner.  The beautiful brown eyes could not look even better without the theBalm Voyage Vol. 2 Eyeshadow. 

After using the theBalm Voyage Vol.2 Eyeshadow, it is amazing! The color of it will have anyone going crazy over it.  The way it glams up my eyes and whole face is just remarkable!  I just love this eyeshadow to death! If anyone wants that glamourous but natural look to their eyes, they should really this amazing eyeshadow!


Comments

Popular Posts