Denim Up The Eyes

Denim jeans is always cute to wear for the fall/winter.  It is so easy to rock into them with style.  This month, I was able to love denim jeans on the beautiful brown eyes.  This dark blue eye-shadow from Ofra is amazing!  I love to play with it.  It is so daring.  It is so cute.  This eye-shadow has no problem giving me the perfect makeup look.  This denim color is thing to wear for the fall season.

Keep Up With The Trend…
Despite of my town being bipolar with the weather, I can still rock the makeup trends for the fall.  With this fabulous eye-shadow,  I can easily rock the smoking eye for the season.  Ofra's denin jeans eye-shadow is the perfect color to rock the smoking eye.  This color is able to allow the eyes so devious and yet so natural.  With this unique eye-shadow, my beautiful eyes look a little
natural.  The tiny color of the denim is able to expose more of my bronze colored eye-shadow.  The denim is able to become a mature shade within the bronze color.  It is able show my beautiful brown eyes in a new different perspective.  My eyes able to be seen as growth.  As in my look is blossoming into something more unique and beautiful.  With this smoking colored eye-shadow,  my beautiful brown eyes could not look even better.

Flipping The Script…
After using Ofra's eye-shadow as a smoking eye, I
decided to use it as my main eye-shadow.  After applying this baby on, the color was really loud.  I was freaking out on how loud the denim color was on my brown eyes.  I look like something from the eighty's era.  However, this is what I love about loud eye-shadow.  I can always collaborating it with a much more lighter color to calm it down.  I applied my ariana colored eye-shadow by Doucce on top of my Ofra eye-shadow.  The bronze color of the ariana is able to calm down the denim a little bit.  Despite of the denim color still being loud,  it can still be enjoyed as a glamorous color. With the denim color, I can still enjoy it a little bit as an eye-shadow.

Created The Style…
When wearing this lovely eye-shadow,  I have to wear an attire that flows with it.  Any attire that is a calm and/or natural, it would throw off the whole makeup.  Of course,  I decided to wear denim attire to keep the eye-shadow in place.  With matching my attire,  the eye-shadow is able to loved as makeup.  The denim attire was able turn the denim colored eye-shadow into this
beautiful makeup look.  With the ariana color calming down the denim color a little bit,  it is able to fit perfectly with my denim attire.  The denim attire overshadows the denim eye-shadow’s loud color. With the denim eye-shadow being calmed down, the whole makeup look can fit perfectly with the attire.  With a simple blend, this eye-shadow can be a great eye-shadow for a makeup look.

After wearing Ofra’s denim colored eye-shadow, I am loving it!  I love eye-shadows that I can play with in my own nature.  After wearing this eye-shadow for just a few days, I just feel in love with it.  Let the playtime begin in the fall season.

Comments

Popular Posts