Dream Of The Fall

As the beautiful fall season is just getting started, I am getting started with the makeup trends of the season.  As I play with my makeup,  I am realizing what are my likes and dislikes.  For example, I noticed that bright pink lip colors look so awful on me.  However, the pink eye-shadow colors look so glamorous on me.  My beautiful face is that weird but, I am still loving it.  Pink eye-shadow is what is in for this wonderful season.  It brings the lovely eyes out with innocence, beauty, and dream.  This eye-shadow color is a total must have for the beautiful fall season.

Innocent….
What I love about pink eye-shadow is that it look so innocent on me.  It gives me that honest look that I can just love for months.  The color pink is all about harmony and sweetness.  When looking at the color
pink, others can have a positive vibe toward it.  The color itself have no problem bringing so much sweetness and passion within my beautiful brown eyes. It actually brings out pure innocence out of me.  It keeps me grounded and yet so lovely.  This eye-shadow keeps the mood nice and sweet.

Beauty…
Pink eye-shadow has no problem bringing the pure beauty out of my brown eyes.  It keeps the eyes looking so glamorous all day long.  What I just love about pink eye-shadow is that it allows my eyes to pop.  My beautiful brown eyes can easily get the exposure that they desire.  Others can easily  see the pure beauty that my eye-shadow and eyes have with each other.  These two are so beautiful separate.  But by putting them together is just delightful for my outer beauty.  It is like these two are meant to be together.  With so much beauty on the face, rocking this eye-shadow will be heaven.

Dreamy...
I love admitting to it.  This eye-shadow has my beautiful brown eyes looking so dreamy.  I mean what can I say?  My eyes look so irresistible that it just takes the breath away.  Whenever I am having a day that is so tiring, I can always depend on this makeup to allow me to look so perky.  I always want to look positive and poise
whenever I it comes to makeup.  Whenever I am greeting customers, they always get a positive vibe from my eyes everytime I wear this color .  The thing that I like about having eye-shadow that makes the eyes so dreamy is that the rest of the makeup falls in place.  If my eye makeup is dreamy, everyone best believe that the rest of my makeup is dreamy too.  My foundation and highlighter are able blend in whatever look that they eye makeup is going for.  They are able to shine and just go with the flow. With this eye-shadow, I have would have no problem looking so poise.

It feels so good to rock into some eye-shadow that keeps the eyes beautiful and so lovely.  To wear pink for this fall season is so enchanting.  While the season is getting cooler, my beautiful brown eyes are getting more girly and glamorous.  Pink eye-shadow is the thing to rock to in this season. 

Comments

Popular Posts