Summer Casual Vs. Fall Business

It is this navy blue top that I cannot get over.  I have bought it during this late summer.  Despite of it being the beginning of the fall season, I am still wearing this top like it is no tomorrow.  I can get away wearing this navy blue top for both summer and fall.  This is what excites me about the top.  With just a little bit of creativity, this top can be styled just the way I like it.

Summer  And Causal…
When I first bought Active USA's navy blue top, I bought it for a causal top for work.  I thought it would be great for the summer.  It was sleeveless.  It was a little transparent.  It has a matching tie for me to play with.  When I first wore this top, I wore it with some nice dark
jeans and nice black flats.  I decided to tuck the top in order for it to look a little chic.  With the jeans and shoes, they were able to give my navy blue top a cute summer/causal style.  I looked relax for the season.  It is a fun attire but, an attire that can be taken a little serious. With this top, it can be easily loved for the summer.

Business...
What I love about this navy blue top by Active USA, is I can rock into it in business attire.  I end up taking out my
gray and white pin striped skirt by Banana Republic.  I matched it up with my navy blue top.  As soon as I matched these two pieces together,  I feel in love with the style.  If I really want to cute in this navy blue top in business attire, I can hook it up with a black or grey pants business suit.  This top would really look beautiful in an ivory colored business.  However, that is another blog post.  I love that this top can be used in more than just one type of attire.  With this top,  rocking the business attire will be fun!

Fall It Up…
Active USA's navy blue top is not only a top for the summer season.  It is the top for the fall season.  So far, I only wore this top with a black blazer along with my gray and white pin striped skirt.  The black blazer is able to bring out more of the top's business look.  It is so easy

to manipulate and change this top’s style.  As long as I have bottoms and accessories that that are strongly casual or business, the navy blue top can follow with the rest of the attire.  With this  top,  it do not have to miss out on the fall season.  Instead, it can embrace it. 

This navy blue top is just perfect to wear for the summer/fall.  This top is technically an accessory for both causal and business attire.  The top enhances both styles.  It also had no problem allowing both styles to look more fabulous.  With this navy blue top, the fall season has just gotten better.

Comments

Popular Posts