Fall Into The Dress

As the fall season is getting started, my city for some odd reason is finally getting the memo.  It is the middle of October and it is just getting to be a little chilly outside.  I can finally wear all of my fall attire.  I am so happy to show off my brand new fall wardrobe.   For instance, this lovely dress that I just bought is amazing!   This dress is a total must have for all the ladies who wants to get into the fall season, look poise, and just feel fabulous.  The dress is best for this lovely weather.

Getting Into The Season…
What I love about this dress is that I can easily get into the beautiful fall season.  With its beautiful burnt orange color, getting into the fall season will be a piece of cake.  What I just love about this color is that it can remind anyone of everything that is orange during the fall season.  To the delicious and wonderful smell of pumpkin, from the beautiful orange leafs.  This color would have no problem putting a smile on anyone’s
faces.  As lovely the beautiful burnt orange on this dress, it is not the only thing that can put anyone in the mood for the fall season.  The transparent sleeves enhances the style of the dress to be a little more seasonal.  The fall season is all about being a little bit breezy but not too much to not enjoy the wonderful outdoors.  The transparent sleeves are able to keep the arms warm but, still able to enjoy the nice fall season.  With this color and sleeves, wearing this dress will be perfect to wear for the season.

Looking So Poise…
I have a confession to make.  I got this dress all because it was so cute.  It shows off my beautiful chocolate legs.  It shows off my beautiful figure. It is the proper dress to wear to a nice occasion.  The skirt length of the dress is above knee length.  I know what everyone is thinking.  It is too chilly to be wearing a dress that is above knee length.  That is why God created the person who made stockings.  The knee length of the dress gives the dress a confident and yet independent style to it.  The exposure
of the legs shows much of petite style to it.  My legs are able to be tasteful but in a classy manner. It shows much of the dress but, leaves a lot to the imagination.  However, I cannot count out the transparent sleeves.  The sleeves are able show the arms in a nice gorgeous way.  The point that the sleeves are below the elbow, gives the arms a chic style that can be loved.  The below the elbow sleeves are just a perfect length for the arms to be shown in nice manner for the fall.  The arms are able to breathe and yet still keep warm for the season.  With the dress in whole,  I can easily rock the fall season with a poise style.

This fall season may have started late but,  I still have time to show off my wardrobe for this season.  With this lovely dress by Gypsies & Moondust, the fall season will be no problem slaying.


Pictures:  @adollmadeofcocoa from www.instagram.com

Comments

Popular Posts