Cinnamon Mixed With Chocolate

Highlighters are now my best friend when it comes down of wanting a beautiful glow on my face.  Dirty Little Secret's bronze brings out a beautiful glow on my face that can just be admired from others and myself.  This beautiful bronze brings the rest of my makeup life, color, and volume.  Come see why this highlighter is the thing to have in the makeup collection.
Life…
When it comes down to my bronzer, it brings life to the rest of my makeup on my face.  The glow of the bronzer is able to bring more of my foundation and blush’s color.  The foundation and blush are able to be exposed lovely for me to love.  With the bronze, the foundation and blush are able to show off their beauty with passion.  They are to show more of their character as much as the eye makeup.  The bronzer is able to lighten up the colors of  the foundation and blush.  This actually allows the foundation and blush to have so much color and taste on my face.  With foundation and blush getting the full blown exposure that they needed,  my beautiful face will have no problem looking so stunning.

Color…
Dirty Little Secret’s bronzer brings out so much color in my eye makeup.   With these two together, it spells out nothing but glamorous.  With the bronzer, it brings a beautiful glow to my beautiful face.  Allowing my eye makeup to show off more into the public.  The bronzer is able to bring out more of my eye makeup’s color, allowing my beautiful brown eyes to show off its beauty.  The thing about the bronzer is that it has no problem allowing any other makeup to show off its beauty.  Despite that the bronzer shows off its beauty.  It still allows the eye makeup to show up and show out in its beautiful color.  With this bronzer, having so much color in the face is so much fun!

Volume…
Dirty Little Secrets bronzer has no problem giving the rest of my makeup on my face so much volume.  The bronzer enhances more of my makeups' color and look.  The bronzer brightens up the face, allowing the rest of the makeup try to stand out along with the bronzer.  The rest of the makeup is able to matchup with the bronze’s color.  Allowing the beautiful of mine to have a gorgeous look to it.  Dirty Little Secret's bronzer brightens up my foundation, giving it a beautiful natural that can be adored by others and myself.  With the foundation having that beautiful cinnamon glow to it, it is able to throw a beautiful shine on the eye makeup.  With the bronzer,  each and every makeup can easily be dazzling with just a light to it.

Dirty Little Secret’s bronzer is one of the greatest thing that happen to my makeup collection.  To have that beautiful cinnamon glow on the face is just so enchanting.  This makeup shows so much life, color, and value that it is not even funny.  With this bronzer,  my beautiful chocolate face could not look even better.


Comments

Popular Posts