From Stress To Seductive

My stress level has been high lately.  After realizing that it was time to relax, I decided to go to the mall.  Browsing  into stores always makes me happy  and free. While trying to relax, I end up going to Victoria's Secret.  The store is the place where I go for lingerie and perfume.  It has been two years since I bought anything from Victoria’s Secret.  This past weekend, I end up breaking that two year curse.  While browsing  around the store, I end up finding this lovely beautiful scent that  just took my breath away. See why I love Victoria’s Secret “Very Sexy.”

Breathtaking…
As soon as a I took one whiff of this beautiful perfume, it took my breath away.  The beautiful rose scent is so strong, that it is so sensational.  The rose scent gives the perfume a beautiful sexy smell that it is so irresistible. It gives the body a beautiful scent that has no problem 
turning heads.  As soon as I was wearing this beautiful fragrance at work,  one of my coworkers end up taking a big whiff of me.  That coworker end up having a big smile on her face all because this perfume smells so lovely. Just one good whiff, and this perfume is so hypnotizing to the nose.  With the “Very Sexy” perfume,  it is thing to love within its scent.

So Irresistible…
What I love about Victoria’s Secret’s “So Sexy” is that it is so irresistible.  It has that sensational smell that anyone can just bask into.  This wonderful scent can make anyone love everything there is about fresh floral scent.  With the floral scent being so strong, it gives that beautiful seductive scent. The stronger the floral scent, the more seductive the perfume.  The more seductive the perfume is, the more irresistible it is.  Flowers are all about having that strong beautiful scent that just keeps the nose wanting more of it.  With the strong floral scent in “Very Sexy,”  anyone can just fall in love with it. 

Never Can Get Enough…
I could never get enough of this lovely perfume.  I can practically smell this lovely perfume all day.  This lovely “Very Sexy”  perfume by Victoria’s Secret has not
problem allowing me to smell so seductive all day long.  To smell like fresh floral for others to love is just so amazing.  To have a great perfume smell that just keeps others on their toes is the fragrance to have.  Just one whiff of this lovely fragrance, and anyone is hooked on it.  “Very Sexy” is so hypnotizing, that it is just crazy.  As soon as anyone smell this beautiful fragrance, they just cannot believe their nose.  This fragrance is a total must have.

“Very Sexy” is just the perfect fragrance to bask the body in.  With its beautiful scent, turning heads will be no problem.  If one coworker can love this fragrance on me, just imagine anyone else loving it.  After buying this lovely fragrance,  my stress calmed down a quite a bit.  This fragrance is what I needed.

Comments

Popular Posts