Lighten The Brows

This month, I decided to switch up my makeup subscription.  After a few blog posts here and there on Instagram, Yes Oh Yas dm'd me about their company.  At first, I was hesitant because of the whole thing with Nora NYC trying to scam me.  (See my blog post “Look Out For These Scammers.”) But after doing my research on Yes  Oh Has from other bloggers, I decided to have a change of heart.  After getting my package, I was surprised on how much makeup I have gotten. There is so much to write about each and every piece that I have gotten, that I do not know where to start.  But, everyone has to wait on each piece at a time.  Let the makeup stories begin.

Lighten Up…
Highlighters are now my third favorite makeup.  The first is eye-shadow while the second is lip wear.  However, I never thought about highlighting my eyebrows.  When getting BrowLift in my makeup package, I wanted to be adventurous on what my eyebrows was going to look like.  It was something different from my everything routine of wearing
makeup.  But every now and then, makeup looks need to be changed every once in a while.  I was very curious on how this highlighter pencil was going to look on my eyebrows.  It was going to be something new that would either look fabulous on my beautiful face or just plain horrible.  I just cannot live in the safety zone all my life.  I have to step out on the wild side for once and just go with it.  Let’s glam up the eyebrows.

Trying It...
When I first gotten this pencil in my makeup package,  I was not that thrilled about the color.  I thought the color was going to be way too light for me. The color of the
eyebrow pencil was no. 30  white.   Usually, white colored makeup look horrible on my skin complexion.  However, this white colored make gets a huge pass on my face. After applying my eye-shadow on my face, I applied the BrowLift underneath my eyebrows.  Once applying the makeup, I blend it to my eye-shadow with my finger.  After blending the BrowLift with my eye-shadow,  my eyes were looking gorgeous. I mean, I could not ask for a better eye makeup look. The BrowLift was able to give my beautiful brown eyes a brand new look.  The brow highlighter is able to brighten up the eye-shadow.  Giving it a beautiful glow that can rock anyone’s world.  My eye makeup was looking stunning all because of this wonderful pencil.

A Glow To Love…
After trying BrowLift for the first time, my beautiful brown eyes could not look even better.  With my eyebrows having a beautiful glow to it,  my eye-shadow can have the same beautiful glow as well.  By having the
perfect glow for the eyes,  my eyes can look so gorgeous without even trying.  It feels so good to have makeup to make a small change but, have such a big impact.  By just trying out this highlighter pencil, others can see how beautiful my eyebrows really are.  With this BrowLift, my eyebrows have just gotten their beautiful exposure.

Comments

Popular Posts