Second Chance of Glancing

Last month, I was riding the bus.  I was enjoying my way to work until I seen this female passenger who was sitting across from me.  I noticed that the passenger was holding a very pretty handbag.  Before I could take a picture of this gorgeous handbag, the owner of the handbag had got off the bus.  I was so crushed that I was not able to take a picture of this beautiful handbag.  Fast forward of today, I was heading to a coffee lounge to write about my latest makeup.  I was trying to figure out on what my next blog post title should be.  I was about to take my seat until I spotted the same owner of the gorgeous handbag last month.  She was sitting right in front of me in the bus this time.  This was fate giving favor to me.  I eagerly asked the owner of the handbag if I can take a picture of the accessory.  She told me yes and I took my chance.  Check out and see why this lovely accessory is a fabulous Kodak moment.

Eye Catching…
This gorgeous handbag is eye catching.  The beautiful colors is the handbag is what really grabs anyone’s attention.  But not just the colors,  the whole detailing of the colors can just make anyone melt as soon as they see this accessory.  The colors purple, green, pink and blue together can make anyone’s jaw drop.  With these four colors together, it spells pure beauty.  However,  the colors of the handbag is nothing without the detailing.  The detailing of the handbag is what give the colors its meaning.  With two beautiful hummingbirds bonding together,  it makes the handbag even more special.  The bonding hummingbirds are able to create this beautiful picture within the four colors.  Allowing the handbag to be this beautiful accessory to rock with.  With the colors and details, this handbag is a sight for sore eyes.

Enhancing It...
The colors and details are one thing.  But the sequins are another thing.  These babies have no problem enhancing the whole handbag's beauty.  The sequins brings out more of the colors and details within the accessory.  With the sequins,  the detailing of the handbag is much more exposed.  Allowing the colors to be brought put more into the two bonding hummingbirds on the handbag.  By having the sequins,  others are able see more of the handbag’s beauty.  The sequins is able to bring more feeling to the handbag.  When having them in the handbag, they have no problem bringing the two bonding hummingbirds into this beautiful picture that can easily loved.  With the sequins, this handbag just gotten much more dazzling.

Clutch…
When it comes down to clutch handbags, they are always classy.  This handbag has no problem being that particular handbag.  This handbag has so much class that it can knock anyone’s socks off.  What anyone can just love about this accessory being a clutch is that it is so easy to store personal items in.  Just put the personal items in the handbag, and they are safe and secure.  Simply as one, two, and three. With this clutch handbag, keeping the style classy will be no problem.

I am so happy that I had a second chance to see this handbag.  Not only was it worth it.  But,  I was able to witness the pure glamour of the accessory.  The clutch handbag is a total must have.

Comments

Popular Posts