Fresh Face In The Morning


It has been a long time since I tried a hydrating sheet mask.  When Yes Oh, Yas! put Detox Diva's  hydrating sheet mask on my month's package, I was beyond thrilled to try it on my face.  This morning, I was determined to have my face cleansed and fresh. I wanted to start my morning off by having such beautiful skin.  With my face being cleanse in the morning, it would thank me of looking beautiful and healthy for the whole day.  Let the beautiful day begin!
So Cold...
When I first applied the hydrating sheet mask on my face, it was cold.  It did not help that my room was so cold.  Not to mention how slimy the mask was.  I could believe that my face was going to covered in cold goo for fifteen.  After allowing the mask to set on my face just a few seconds, it was not that bad.  In fact, I felt so relaxed and comfortable.  Detox Diva's mask wanted me to keep it on my face all day long.  But I couldn't.  I had to take it off before twenty minutes.  This mask made my face feel so good, that it is not even funny.  Wearing this cold gooey mask on the face is a fun way to relax and forget about life's problems.


Good For The Face...
Detox Diva is full of healthy ingredients.  It is filled with green tea, lemon, and cactus.  These three items have no problem keeping the body healthy and beautiful separate.  By having all three items together, it is so easy to have that beautiful face that one
desires.  When applying this sheet mask on the face, the green tea, lemon, and cactus soaks on the face and cleanse it like it is no tomorrow.  For fifteen minutes, this sheet mask was able set these healthy ingredients on my face and just cleanse it from the dirt.  With the green tea, lemon, and cactus, my face could not be more healthy and refreshed than it once was.

Fresh Smell, Fresh Face...
After taking off the sheet mask, my face was tingling a little for about a minute.  I could easily smell the lemon on my face.  However, the scent went away after a minute.  My beautiful face was moist from sheet mask.  Above all else, I can tell my face being cleanse from its pores.  I can feel each blemish being stripped away from my skin.  I felt so relaxed after applying the Detox Diva on my face for fifteen minutes.  I felt like I had a brand new face that is healthier, prettier, and much more sweet.  This hydrating sheet mask is the best way to start anyone's morning off.
After using Detox Diva's hydrating sheet mask, my morning was incredible. I felt like a brand new person.  My whole day went perfect.  My beautiful brown face was glowing.  I felt like a million bucks After wearing this wonderful hydrating sheet mask.  After giving my beautiful face a little beauty time, I could not ask for a good morning like today.

Comments

Popular Posts