Natural Look For Spring


When it comes down of having a natural look, I am all in.  When getting my Yes Oh Yas! monthly makeup, I had no problem getting that natural look on my face that I desire.  When trying on Beauty Creations' Seduce Me, I was so excited to see how my beautiful brown eyes was going to pop.  With this monthly makeup, I got more than I can bargain for.  See on why I am loving my brand new natural look.
Loving This Color...
When trying on Beauty Creations ' Seduce Me, I was so elated on trying on a couple of colors in the pallet. The color that caught my eyes first was the dirty talk.  Dirty talk is this beige color that has no problem making my beautiful brown eyes pop.  As soon as I seen this beautiful color, I applied it on my eyelids.  The dirty talk was a beautiful shade.  But, it was a little too loud on my eyes.  Its brightness was a little much for my eyes.  Despite of its brightness, the dirty talk was still looking cute on me.  This beautiful color allows my eyes to have that sweet glow that can be so enchanting. Despite of me having gorgeous color of me, it was time for me to calm it down a notch.

Calming and Cute...
The dirty talk looks cute and bright on my eyes.  However, it was time to calm it down in order to get a great natural look.  When seeing the color pillow talk,  I knew my beautiful brown eyes was in for something really special.  Pillow talk is this toned down brown color that can be easily adored.  I applied the color under
my eyebrows.  Next, I blend it in with the dirty talk color.  Once blending in these two colors, the dirty talk was so easy calm down into this beautiful eye-shadow color.  The dirty talk is able to blend in with pillow talk, giving my eyes a beautiful natural brown color that is so irresistible.  With these two colors, my beautiful brown eyes could not be the same.
Tan Up The Cheeks...
My Yes, Oh Yas! monthly makeup was making my natural look so much beautiful.  In fact, it had no problem allowing me to have the perfect natural glow.  Laritzy Cosmetics' dew pot is just amazing!  Its halo color is this natural tan color that gives the skin the sweet kiss of glow.  Once applying
this incredible dew pot on my cheeks and nose, my skin was just so perfect.  I had this natural glow in my face that was so beautiful.  Never would I think that the color tan would be give my skin that beautiful naked skin tone that I can just personally love.  With this dew pot, I could never ask for the perfect natural glow.
Naked Lips...
It has been a good minute since I have worn clear lip gloss.  Apple's holographic lip gloss is a total must have!  Its trendsetter color did my beautiful smackers a favor by making them so naked and plump.  Others could set the true natural beauty of my lips.  My lips are happily exposed and looking oh so cute in this lip wear.
After rocking the natural look for the day, I loved it!  Yes, Oh Yas! had no problem giving me makeup that can to true beauty of my face.

Comments

Popular Posts