Spring Up The Runway


Last sunday night was one of greatest nights for me ever!  I was able to go to the Latino Spring Fashion Show for the first time ever.  When going to this event, I really enjoyed myself.  To the showcase vendors, to the entire show.  This was the fashion show of the spring season.  My first experience to the Latino Spring Fashion Show was a blast!
Three Is The Charm...
I had to admit, I did come to the fashion show a little late.  But lucky for me, there was a showcase of vendors happening at the time. When looking at some of the vendors, I was really impressed on what I was seeing.  I was loving the company Airtrafik.  I am very familiar with this company do to running into them in the past fashion events I have went to.  Each time I see this vendor, their sunglasses merchandise gets better.  I was finally able to get my hands on one of their sunglasses.  I bought these nice cuties before the fashion show and wore them like a boss.  What everyone could just love about Airtrafik is that their sunglasses are so retro.  From having some nice 80's sunglasses to rocking it back to the 90's.  Airtrafik's sunglasses are the thing to love.
From Trash To Beauty...
The whole fashion show was a great sight to see.  My favorite was the recyclable attire.  This always excites me because of the creativity one could do with aluminum, plastic, and paper.  My jaw was dropping as soon as I seen these two lovely dresses by Maria Fernana Gallardo, Collection Design by Mia.  The first dress just completely took my breathe away.  It was silver and gold strapless dress.  The second dress

silver and black. What really took my breathe away with these dresses are how plastic and aluminum are used.  Never would that these two materials would make such a beautiful dress.  What I love about the first dress is that it is pure masterpiece of it.  The aluminum and cardboard used in the dress was so unique.  Never would think that these two such extraordinary dress with just a little bit of flowers and a beautiful headpiece to go with it. What I loved about the second dress is the black and white plastic.  Just one material and it becomes something special within the eyes.What I love about the both dresses are the styles takes away the material.  In fact, it is so easy to forget that both dresses are made from recyclable items by their beautiful creation.  Both dresses please the eyes by just a huge creativity and much pizzazz in the imagination.
Paint It...
During the entire show, there were plenty of culture, dancing, and incredible music to set the mood right.  I have to admit that I was in awe from the beginning to the end of the show.  The grand

finale was a total show stopper.  Creative Share Group made the crowd turn heads with their dress.  Their model gracefully walk the runway with this beautiful white and gold dress with a beautiful floral headpiece and bouquet.  The top of dress was pure paint.  I had the luck to see a little bit of the top being designed while looking at the showcase vendors before the fashion show.  I was really amazed on how creative the artist Elizabeth Del Rosario can really be.  By seeing the dress on the runway, I was in even more shocked at Rosario's dress.  The whole fashion show was great! After going to the Latino Spring Fashion Show, I am planning on going next spring.



Comments

Popular Posts