Red, Strapped, and Relaxed



This past weekend, I was able to kick back and just relax.  But, I just had to look cute while doing it.  At first, I was going to wear something chic.  But then, I decided to play it cool and wear something much more fun and relaxing.  It was time to finally let loose and quit being so uptight.  It was time for me to live a little and just enjoy the good old season of spring.  This is the story of my wonderful weekend off.

My Shirt…
Two weeks ago, I feel in love with an awesome top at Marshall’s.  I fell in love with this wonderful graphic t-shirt crop top.  I fell in love with the t-shirt because it was a top by Pepsi.  Pepsi is my favorite drink ever since I was a little girl.  As soon as I saw this shirt on a display in the junior’s department, I just had to get it.  This past weekend, I thought that it would be a great idea to wear this crop top during the weekend.  The top was just so comfy.  I was able to relax and just breathe.  To me, it was all about having fun while feeling great in a graphic t-shirt.  I just kept the top simple and had fun on my day off.


My Bottoms…
When wearing my Pepsi graphic t-shirt crop top, I decided to keep it simple with it.  I decided to show off my legs for the day.  I looked in my closet and pulled out some of my capris.  I decided to go with my dark blue jean capris.  The  capris reflected on the colors of the Pepsi logo on my top so perfectly.  The bottoms brought out more of the logo and background of the top so beautiful.   The bottoms was able to complete the outfit of it being fun, enjoyable, and free.  When wearing the attire, I felt as though I been needed this.  I felt as though my relaxation has been way overdue.  I felt I was doing my body, mind, and soul a favor by just thinking about absolutely nothing and just have fun.  This attire was fun to wear but, I had to complete it with the perfect footwear.

Footwear…
When wearing my relaxing attire, I quickly wore my American Eagle strap sandals.  Why should my arms and legs have all the fun in the sun and not my beautiful feet?  I kept my beautiful feet nice and fresh for the beautiful spring season.  I slip my strap sandals on and viola, I was ready to have the best weekend ever.  My feet felt so relaxing in these comfortable sandals.  It feels so good to have good sandals that have no problem supporting the feet with style and passion.  When wearing these strap sandals, it is so easy for my beautiful feet to just embrace and bask the kiss of the sun.  The sun keeps my feet warm and toasted for spring and summer season all because of my the beautiful footwear I chose to wear.  With these sandals, my feet can love everything there is about the spring along with my legs and arms.

This past weekend was just so fun! I got my eyebrows done.  I went to the movies to see "Avengers:  Endgame".  I had a blackberry margarita.  My day was just perfect in such a relaxing perfect attire. 




Comments

Popular Posts