Clean Up and Glam Up


This morning, I was able to look through my whole entire makeup bag.  I realize it has been a while since I wore most of my makeup.  I also noticed there are a few eyeshadow palettes that I have not even opened.  I know, I am a complete makeup hoarder. Unfortunately, I had to throw away some of my makeup.  However, I still was able to keep some of makeup because they are only a month old. While I was sadly and safely throwing away my makeup, I noticed my eyeshadow palette by e.l.f. that I have gotten last month at Marshall's.  Why have I not opened this already?  I must be out of my mind. I love  e.l.f! See how I had fun with this baby.

My Favorite Brand...
E.l.f. is my one of my favorite cosmetic brands.  As soon as I ran into their foundation collection in Target, I was in heaven.  Three weeks ago, I had ran out of foundation.  I was in Target, doing grocery shopping until I realized I needed foundation really bad. I went into the beauty department and saw that e.l.f was selling
foundation.  Their spice color was the perfect fit for my beautiful black skin tone. The next day, I end up rocking this beautiful foundation on my face like it was no tomorrow.  This foundation has my beautiful face looking so glamorous.  After wearing this wonderful makeup, I have been so inseparable from it.  That is why when I finally found my e.l.f. eyeshadow palette, it was game on for my eyes.

My Eyeshadow...
When I finally opened my velvet touch eyeshadow palette, it was game on for my beautiful brown eyes.  I applied a beautiful tan color on my eyelids.  I felt as though I did my eyes a huge favor of making them look so poise.  However, I was not done with my eye makeup just yet.  I got out my cafe latte colored eye crayon by Absolute New York.  I applied this baby on top of the tan colored eyeshadow. My beautiful brown eyes was looking so delicious to eat.  I was loving my eye makeup look.  My whole entire face was looking gorgeous and delightful for this summer season.  However, I was not quite finished yet with my makeup.

Just Pop...
After finishing up my eye makeup, it was time for my face to pop.  I got my brand new black colored mascara by Bella Terra Mineral Cosmetics and my black colored liquid eyeliner by Studio Makeup to seal the deal.  I also gotten my trusty highlighter by Mirabella to give me that fresh glow in my face that is just so stunning.  My eyes was able to pop and glow like magic. My face was just something more than I can imagine.  With just a final touch on my makeup, it could not look even better on my beautiful face.

After doing some spring cleaning of my makeup bag, I end up getting a much healthier and beautiful look for my face. I am so glad that I finally took the time to finally enjoy my makeup. After glamming up my face, I could not feel more better.

Comments

Popular Posts