Purple And Lace, Oh My!


I finally was able to have a break for myself.  With all the working, I was finally able to go back to my hometown.  It felt so great to go home and have that great quality with my family.  However, I just could not give my mind a break when it comes down to blogging.  When hanging out with my grandparents, I noticed my grandmother's new shoes.  They were a sight for sure eyes.  I just going crazy over these babies and they are not even mine.  When looking at my grandmother's brand new shoes, I knew I just had to brag about them.
The Color...
The color of the shoe is so important.  The color is what gives the shoes their style and meaning. I know right now, everyone is so tired of me talking about my favorite color.  But, I just cannot help myself. The color purple can make any type of shoes look so incredible.  As a matter of fact this color is meant for shoes. The color purple just looks so gorgeous on these shoes by Ashro.  The color keeps the shoes looking classy and not to mention unique.  This color can hypnotize anyone into loving these shoes.  The pure beauty of the color purple brings so much passion and life to these shoes. With its brightness and pride, anyone can capture the pure beauty of the color of the shoes. 


The Lace...
I would be lying if I said that I did not like the shoes because of the lace.  The lace is what really caught my eyes when looking at the shoes for the first time. Sure, the color is what makes the shoe.  But, the detailing of the shoe is what really gives it that flavor. The detailing of the shoe is just as important as the color of the shoe.  In fact, it is more important of the color of the shoe.  The lace in the shoes is what gives these babies life.The lace brings out the elegance and joy within the color purple. The lace brings out more of the color's brightness and pride.  By having the lace in the shoes, it is easy to love shoes for their character and confidence.  The lace is what the shoes and color need for their uniqueness.


The Transparency...
The transparency in the shoes is what really make anyone to sink their in these babies.  Nothing says summer time like transparency.  Transparency look so good in bright colors and in lace.  It has no problem showing the pure elegance and unique within the shoes. Transparency has that type of look that can persuade anyone into loving a color even more.  Transparency brings out the true nature of the color.  When looking at the transparency of the color purple, a person has this sweet summer color than can loved by others. With this transparency, these shoes are the hottest.
After looking at these shoes by Ashro, I fell in love with them at first sight. Too bad they belong to my grandmother.  After looking at these cuties, I want them for myself.  These shoes are going to make my grandmother's summer the best!

Comments

Popular Posts