New Makeup, New Glamour


During my Fourth of July break, I was able to kick back and relax.  I spent some with the family and caught up with all my reading.  I was also able to catch up on my makeup.  I have just gotten my Yes, Oh Yas! June makeup last week and I am just now wearing it.  After finally having time with myself, I had to time to play with my brand new makeup.
Dreamy Eyes...
I was able to have fun with my brand new shadow palette.  It was the first time that I wore anything from Moira on my face.  When looking at the shadow palette, I was so thrilled to try them on my eyelids.  Moira's Dreamscape had no problem glamming  up my beautiful brown eyes.  Considering that it is the 4th of July, I wanted my eyes to pop just like fireworks.  I first applied the color sharp on my eyelids. Sharp is this beautiful red color that can brighten up any room.  The sharp color was looking cute on my face.  But, it can look better.  See how I enhanced this cute color.


Enhance The Eyes...
Considering that it is the Fourth of July, it was only accurate to blend the sharp color with the lovely sleeplike color.  Sleep like is this beautiful blue color that can be easily adored.  Whenever it comes down the colors red and blue, they always look so gorgeous with each other.  They have that bold and strong look that is so powerful to have in makeup.  My eye makeup was
beyond strong on my face.  Despite the colors looking so beautiful on my face, it was too loud on my face.  I decided to add just one my color to my eyelids but, this one is not patriotic.
Not Patriotic...
I end up calming down the sharp and sleeplike color  by adding in a splash of cool cat to it.  Cool cat is beautiful magenta color that is just pleasing to the eyes.  Just imagine my face when I seen the beauty of this color.  I was beyond hyped when  applying this cute color on my face.  I placed the cool cat color over the sharp and sleeplike color.  The cool cat was able to calm down the two colors.  By calming down the two colors, I was able to get this beautiful patriotic color that is so daring to the eyes.  With this magenta color,  my beautiful brown eyes could not look even better.
Popping...
After finally applying the colors on my eyelids, it was time to try on the black gel eyeliner by Cailyn and black Volumelash by Bellapierre.  These babies were able to make my eye shadow and eyes pop like magic.  My beautiful brown eyes sparkle with glamour and poise.  After finally trying out my June makeup from Yes, Oh Yas!, I am loving it! Moira's Dreamscape is the shadow palette that I just love wearing on my beautiful brown eyes.  My eyes are looking so sweet and not to mention dazzling.  With this new makeup, my face looks wonderful.

Comments

Popular Posts