Fire Blazing In The Eyes

After doing some spring cleaning with my makeup, I am having fun with it!  I decided to match up two of my favorite eyeshadow palettes to make a gorgeous look on my beautiful face.  I decided to just have fun with my makeup and relax.  When playing with my makeup, I had this beautiful summer look that is just so irresistible.  When playing with my makeup, my face looked confident and divine.  With my favorite eyeshadow palettes, my face could not look even better.

Beauty It Up...
To give that fresh summer look, I got Beauty Creations ' Cali Chic.  This makeup palette has them special colors that would remind anyone of how relaxing the summer can be.  With its beautiful brown, orange, pale and golden colors, it can remind anyone of how beautiful the sun can be for the summer.  I decided to apply the marina color on my eyelids.  Marina is this beautiful golden beige color that can easily be adored.  Marina has no problem giving a bright summer look that can just be adored.  This color lightens up my eyes with a passionate taste and look.  With this color, my beautiful brown eyes can glow within the summer.

Fire It Up...
After brighten up my eyes with a beautiful color, I wanted to make my beautiful brown eyes glow even more.  In order to accomplish this, was to get another amazing  eyeshadow palette.  Moira's  Dreamscape had no problem giving me of what my heart desires.  I decided to go with the right mind color to collaborate with the beautiful marina color.  Right mind is this bright red color that has no problem allowing the eyes to shine.  The marina color was able enhance the right mind more with its color.  The marina gives the right mind a more flare on look that makes the eyes blaze like the summer.  The right mind is able to glow like passion within my skin tone and beautiful brown eyes.  It is able to give my face such fire and excitement.  With these two eyeshadow colors, my eyes can blaze like no tomorrow.

Line It Up...
My beautiful makeup would not be complete without any eyeliner.  Cailyn's  black liquid eyeliner had no problem making my eyeshadow pop.  The eyeliner brings out the pure summer
look of the eyes.  The marina and right mind colors are able to show more passion and fire within my eyes.  By using this eyeliner, my makeup just glow with purpose and confidence.  The liquid eyeliner is everything that anyone could love in eye makeup.  It keeps the eyes looking so daring and cute.  It has no problem keeping my whole makeup on my face so intact and beautiful.  With this eyeliner, my makeup could not look any better.

Playing with my makeup is always fun.  Just looking at all the different make pallets and seeing what I can do with them is just exciting.  While playing with my makeup, my beautiful brown eyes and cheeks has been looking stunning.  So much makeup, so much fun.

Comments

Popular Posts