Fall and Fun


It is finally cold in the Fall season!  It is finally time to hang up the shorts and tanks and pull out the pants and long sleeves. While fall is finally catching up with its season, I was able to catch up on my fall makeup.  This week, I was having so much fun trying out both old and new makeup pallets.  See how I made my fall makeup warm, cute, and fun.
Warm Friendly...
Sunday morning, I decided to keep my makeup warm with a kiss of cuteness.  First, I brought out my Annette 69 makeup pallet.  I decided to coat my beautiful brown eyes with the unstoppable color.  This reddish purple color had no problem bringing out the beautiful warmth within my eyes.  The color showed so much flavor within my whole face.  Next, I added in the colors green and orange from my Emerald eyeshadow palette.  These colors were able to enhance  the unstoppable color.  They are able to allow the unstoppable color to pop with passion.  With this makeup, my Sunday was fun and enjoyable.
Sunny Days...
For on Monday, I decided to pull out my favorite long skirt stripe dress.  It was just so perfect to wear for the fall.  I decided to have my beautiful makeup reflect on my dress.  I got out Mavie's "Take Me To...Stockholm" and Moira eyeshadow palette to have that beautiful eye makeup that I desire.  From Mavie's "Take Me To...Stockholm," I used the simplicity color.  This beautiful beige color keeps my eyes nice and bright.  I went to the Moors
eyeshadow pallet and used the all in there color.  This bright yellow color has no problem reflecting on the yellow color in my dress. It actually had no problem showing how my complexion reflect back on this beautiful color. Last but not least, I went back to the Mavie makeup pallet and went for the fresh & clean clear. I applied this beautiful golden color on top of the first two colors.  I easily blend it in with the first two colors to have that beautiful eye makeup.  With this makeup, my sunny day at work was the thing to love.
Relaxing Day...
When having a day off, I still wanted to play with my makeup.  This time, I just stuck with Mavie's "Take Me To...Stockholm".  I used the old town as my base color.  This tan color blends in
naturally with my eyes.  I added in the a pop of color just to lighten my beautiful brown eyes for the day.  This bright pink color had my eyes looking so gorgeous , that it is not even funny.  But, I was not finish just yet.  I applied the beauty in the water color on top of the first two colors.  This light sparkling brown color was able brighten up the first two colors.  Giving my eye makeup this nice girly look that I can enjoy for the day.  With this eye makeup, my day off just gotten better.
While the fall weather is just getting started for the year, I am just getting started with my beautiful makeup for the season.  My fall makeup is going to get better.

Comments

Popular Posts