The Power Of Pink


October is my favorite month of the year.  For one reason, because I an October baby!  For the second reason, is because of the state fair.  The last reason, is because it is breast cancer awareness month.  Every year, I usually were the color pink in October.  Last year, I end up getting my toe nails done in pink.  This year, I decided to wear pink eyeshadow.  Last week, I took advantage of my makeup and became a little bit creative with the color pink.  See how my beautiful brown eyes rocked to this powerful color!

Let It Pop...
On Sunday, I had fun with the color pink. I decided to mix up two shades of pink together to have a powerful look to it. First, I applied the pop of the color from Mavie's "Take Me To...Stockholm".  This bright color was able to stand powerfully alone on my eyes.  However, I wanted this color to stand out more.  I applied the muffin color from Beauty Creations 'Annette 69 on top of the pop of the color.  This hot pink -purple was able give my beautiful brown eyes a powerful feminine look that can just be admired. With these two colors, pink could never look any better in two different shades.

Just Calm...
Monday, I decided to keep my makeup calm.  I still stuck with the a pop of the color as my main pink.  However, I made it my only pink color.  I decided to use the beauty on the water color as my base color first. This lovely sparkling light gray color from Mavie's "Take Me To...Stockholm" was calm and cool on my eyes.  As soon as I applied the pop of the color on top of the beauty on the water color, I had this soft gentle look on my eyes.  The pink was still
powerful but, I decided to shade it up just a little bit to have that edgier power to it.  Next, I added a little bit of minimal from the "Take Me To...Stockholm" to just have the perfect look that I wanted for my face.  This wonderful black color was able to bring out the pink just a little to have that nice confident look to it.  With these three colors,  my look was cute but bold.

Much Bold...
On Tuesday, I to have a much darker look of pink.  A pop of the color was still my main pink that I went for on my eyeshadow color.  This time, I decided to go for a much dark shade of brown to apply on top the wonderful light pink color.  The hustle color
from Amorus USA's "Lady Boss" was able to calm down the a pop of the color down for it to not be too much on the eyes. With the light pink color calming down, it can look so unique with my eyes.  Next, I added in a sassy sparkling hot pink color from "Lady Boss" into the mix of my eye makeup.  The color goals was able to give the first two colors that nice refreshing bold look that pleases the eyes.  With this look, pink could not even great.

As I learn to play more with the color pink, I start to see much more beautiful results with my eye mskeup.  As I am playing with my makeup more this month, I am loving the color pink more as well.

Comments

Popular Posts