The Power Of Pink II


This month, I was able to play with my October makeup from Yes Oh, Yas! I was able to have a little fun with it along with other past makeup pallets that I have gotten from Yes Oh, Yes!  I was still rocking to the color pink through this whole month for breast cancer awareness month and showing off my creativity.  See who I got my fun on with GlamLite's "Miracle". 

My Birthday...
I have to admit, I had tobuse this beautiful eyeshadow pallet on my birthday.  I decided to go for a modern sophisticated look.  I first applied the superwoman color on my beautiful brown eyes first.  This beautiful hot pink color had my eyes looking beautiful and powerful.  Next, I applied the treasure color on of the superwoman color.  This beautiful brown color clashes so sweet
with the superwoman.  These two colors give me a powerful and yet natural look.  However, I added just one more color to have that much beautiful look.  I add just a splash of the color shine in the mix of my eyes.  This lovely glammed up bronze color was able to bring out both of the two previous colors applied in my eyes.  The previous colors are able to glow a little bit more within my eyes.  Giving my beautiful face a lovely sophisticated look.  With these colors, my makeup could not look even better.
Back To Work...
The next day, I had to go back to work after a long week of vacation.  I decided to keep the makeup fun with the color burgundy. I decided to continue on wearing the color treasure.  But, I decided to go with another pink color in the "Miracle" pallet
called rosa.  First, I pulled out my "Emerald" makeup pallet from Beauty Creations.  I used the burgundy color on my eyes first.  Then, I applied treasure color from "Miracle" a little bit of the burgundy color.  To brighten up my makeup, I applied the rosa color on top of the first two colors.  After I was finished, I was beyond satisfied with the results.  I wanted bright and fun with my makeup.  I end up getting bright and fun.  These two makeup pallets went great together like ranch dressing and celery.
Lipstick...
While having fun with my brand new makeup pallet, I had fun with my brand new lipstick as well. It was my first time wearing Sorme's cherish colored lipstick.  The color cherish was way too bright for my skin tone.  But, that did not stop me from wearing it.  On my birthday, I wore the lipstick.  I applied my conspiracy colored liquid lipstick by Urban Decay on top of the cherish
lipstick.  I was able to get this beautiful sparkling color  for my beautiful smackers.  The next day, I wore the cherish lipstick again.  This time, I applied my pretty sexy colored matte lip creme by Black Radiance.  This time, I was able to get a nice sexy hot pink color on my lips.  Just because a lipstick color is not my complexion, does not mean I cannot have fun with it.
After getting my October makeup, I just could not help myself but to have fun with it. With this makeup, my fall season is going to be cute!

Comments

Popular Posts