Two Tubes And Luscious

Last month, some idiot end up stealing my handbag while I was at work.  But luckily, I was able to get back my cell phone and my debit card.  And the cops are still looking for this bozo.  My favorite lip gloss and lipstick were in my handbag.  Two weeks ago, I was able to redeem myself by buying two tubes of lip wear. With these two colors, my bad month turned into fabulous look for my beautiful smackers.
So Surprising...
A week after my handbag was stolen, I was able to go to Marshall's.  I looked into their beauty department and automatically went for the lip wear.  At first,  it was so hard to find the perfect color for me.  Some of the lip wear in the store searches too bright for my complexion. By looking just a little bit harder in the lip wear, I finally found a color that was just perfect
for me.  Urban Decay's "Vice Liquid Lipstick" was just perfect for my beautiful smackers.It is waterproof and long-lasting.  Their conspiracy color looked so beautiful on my smackers.  However, I got a shocking surprise when wearing this liquid lipstick.  The conspiracy color is a beautiful bronze color.  But, it had just a touch of glitter in it.  When I saw how my lips sparkle like crazy, I was beyond speechless.  The glitter made the bronze color even more beautiful on my lips.  I like the color but, it is not a color that I can wear it everyday.  That is why I had to buy another tube of lip wear.
Just Right...
A week after I bought my liquid lipstick, I decided to go to Walgreens.  Walgreens always has the makeup that I need for a reasonable price. I can always find makeup that makes me look so cute. In fact, it did not take me long to find the perfect color for
my beautiful smackers.  I end up getting Perfect Tone's "Matte Lip Creme" .  I was so excited to wear this wonderful pretty sexy color.  Pretty sexy is this luscious dark red color that just make my lips look so seductive.  The reason why I quickly feel in love with this color at first sight is that dark red looks really good on my lips.  I can just apply the color on my lips without it looking too loud or too dark on my lips.  The thing that I love about this lip creme is that I have my perfect lips back.  What I mean is that I have my personal lipstick in rogue. With my personal lipstick in rogue, I can easily match this lip wear with the rest of my makeup. With this lip wear, my lips have no problem looking unique!
After doing a little bit of makeup shopping, I was beyond happy.  I went from having no luscious lip wear, to treating my beautiful smackers to some long lasting cruelty free lip wear.   As of now, I wear my Urban Decay liquid lipstick on special occasions.  But, I wear my Perfect Tone lip creme almost everyday.  With these two tube of lip wear, my beautiful smackers are popping and not to mention cute.

Comments

Popular Posts