Back To School


The joys of going back to school.  From brand new fresh start. To learning brand new things. Going back to school can be exciting and fun.  Despite that I do not have any children of my own, I was still excited about my niece and nephews going back to school.  This excitement has gotten me inspired to do my makeup based on school.  Just like the students, I was eager to start something fresh and new.

Teacher’s Treat…

For my first inspiration, I tried for something tasty and healthy.  That is right.  I went for apples.  For something red, I applied the Turkish Delight from my Ucanbe’s “Twilight & Dusk” eyeshadow pallet.  So far, so good on the color red.  Next, I wanted a color that indicates the inside of the apple.  I went back to “Twilight & Dusk” pallet and applied the


blazing color on top of the Turkish Delight color.  This tan color was going to be able to help me get the look that I needed on my face.  After applying the blazing color on my eyes, I went for “The Nudes” by Juvia’s Place.  I blended in the beige color eyeshadow on the blazing color.  The blazing color was able to calm down the beige color on my eyes.  Allowing me to have more apple like color.  So far, so good on the look.  But now, I needed a more realistic look.  I went back to “The Nudes” pallet and applied the sparkling gold of the corner of my eyes.  I made sure to blend it in with the last two colors.  Overall, my look was cute and gorgeous.  

The Tool…

My next inspiration, it was no other than the magic pencil.  I could not find the right color of yellow in my makeup box so, I


went with the color gold.  I went for my Revolution’s “Disney’s ‘The Little Mermaid’” and used the color Tritan as my primary color.  This sparkling gold color was a great substitute for the color yellow.  Next, I used the color win-win from Morphe’s “Neutral Territory.”  This black color was great for making the point.  Yes, pond intended.  Last but not least, I went back to the “Neutral Territory.”  I applied the bare play a little bit over the color win-win.  I made sure I blended in this cute off-white color within the black color in order to get a cute look.  After focusing on blending the two colors, my makeup look was complete.  My makeup was daring but, lovely.  

Write It Down…

Last but not least, I was inspired by paper.  I decided to go


for color waves from Revolution’s “Disney’s ‘The Little Mermaid’” as my base color.  This light blue color look great on my eyes.  Next, I applied the color voodoo on top of the waves color.  This red color looked amazing on the eyes.  So far, so good with the colors used on my face.  Last but not least, I went for the color bare play color from Morphe’s “Neutral Territory.”  This off-white color was just perfect to complete my inspired look.  I was able to blend the bare play color within the voodoo color.  Both colors were able to embrace the waves color.  Having my entire to look wonderful.  This inspirational look was just perfect.

Just like school, my school inspired looks were fun, exciting, and great!

Comments

Popular Posts