Come On Barbie, Let’s Go Brunching


When it was announced that Barbie was going coming out for the summer, I was not planning on wearing hot pink colors.  Now that the movie is out, I end up changing my mind.  My good friend Designer Diva invited me to a Barbie Themed event.  Of course, I wanted to go.  But, I knew I was going to stand out like a sore thumb by at event by not wearing anything hot pink..  Everything in my closet that was the color hot pink, were all fall season clothing.  With this dilemma, I knew that this was a chance for me to find a beautiful hot pink dress online.  I was going to look cute for this event.

 


Online Shopping…

With my job getting so busy, it was going to be hard for me to go store shopping.  I decided to do some online shopping on Amazon.  During my lunch break, it did not take me long to find the perfect hot pink dress for the event.  The dress that I chose online was from LYANER.  It was the color rose pink.  This color was perfect to represent Barbie.  What really got me into liking this dress is the style itself.  The style of the dress is satin silk sleeveless dress.  Satin silk always look gorgeous on the color pink.  This type of material can give any color a much poise look that the hearts desires.  Other than the satin material,  the shoulder pads gave this dress a unique style. The should pads was able to give dress a much a vintage look to it.  Vintage can be easily style with just a little bit of creativity.  By looking at the dress online,  I knew exactly on how to style it.

 

Going With The Black….

After purchasing the hot pink dress online, I already on how  the style it.  I decided to go with black lace


gloves.  I went back online in order to find the perfect black lace gloves for my dress.  It did not take me long to find what I was looking for on Amazon.  The short black lace gloves by Yolev was everything.  It was able to bring out more of the hot pink dress’ chic look.  However, the gloves will not be complete without its matching veil mesh feathered hat that came along with it.  The hat was everything I needed in order to make my attire into a lovely vintage attire look.  With the hat and gloves, my attire is unique. .After putting these accessories together with the dress, my vision had came true.

 

Step Into The Black…

Last but not least, I had to finish up my attire with some nice wedges.  I actually had time to go to Marshall’s after work.  I went to the shoe department and that is when I spotted them.  They were black wedge sandals by Toscanella.  What really caught my eye about these babies was that they were wedges.  Whenever it comes down to the  summer, I love to wear wedge sandals.  They are comfortable.  They are easy to walk in.  They give you that height that a person desires.  After putting these babies together with my outfit, my whole attire was complete.  With these wedges,  my attire was fabulous.

 

The Barbie themed brunch was wonderful.  I had fun with my friends.  Everyone was loving my outfit.  After changing my mind of wearing the color hot pink, I am so happy that I did.

Comments

Popular Posts