Once Of A Lifetime


Preparation is always everything to me when it comes down of having fun at an event.  When it came down to the Beyonce Renaissance Concert, I was determined to go.  From purchasing my ticket two months ahead of time.  To using a vacation day for work.  All I needed to do is to find the right attire for this once of a lifetime event.  This concert is going to be fun!

Romper…

There are two websites that I can always depend on whenever finding the perfect attire.  Those two websites are Amazon and Chicme.  I tried my sights on Chicme.  At first, nothing was catching my eyes on the home page.  Then, I had a thought about looking for a nice romper.  Rompers are always fun to wear for the


hot weather.  From showing off the arms.  From showing off the legs.  A person can never go wrong with a nice romper.  As soon as I start to look for a romper on the Chicme website, my search was over.  There were so many cute rompers to choose from.  However, there was one romper that stood out to me.  The romper was out of this world.  As soon as I laid eyes on the picture of the romper, I just knew it was going to look cute on me.

Eye Catching…

The letter print color block pocket design cargo romper by chicme is a total must have!  What I love about this romper are the colors.  The colors black and white look amazing on this romper.  Never would I think that I would fall in love with them as color blocks within an attire.  Color blocks are able to show more of a color’s features within the attire that it is used in.  The colors are able to have a nice pizazz look within the attire once designed in blocks.  The colors have so much pizzazz especially in big block designs.  The big block


designs on the romper shows so much of the romper’s physique. When looking at the romper, one cannot help but to stop and enjoy the black and white colors within the attire.  With their design, this romper is just so breathtaking.   

Writing on the Romper…

Another thing that I love about this romper was the letter print.  The letter print of the romper was what really grabbed my attention.  This print was able to


show off more of romper’s chic style.  With this print, it was able to show more of the colors’ pizazz.  What makes this letter print so attention grabbing is that it is in cursive writing.  Cursive writing itself is unique.  Cursive writing always gives letters that beautiful sophisticated style to them.  The cursive writing is able bring more of the color block design to light on the romper.  With the writing print, the design itself is able to have a much more of a fun look to it.  With the writing print and block design altogether, the romper is just too wonderful to wear.   

When getting this romper in the mail, I was excited to try it on.  To give it a much sweeter look to it, I wore a black spaghetti strap top under the romper.  I decided to keep the romper zipped half-way to show off a little more skin.  After looking in the mirror, I was loving the romper.  I had no problem going to such a rememberable event while having a rememberable attire.  This romper is everything and more!

Comments

Popular Posts