Colors And Prints


It is fun to wear bodycon dresses.  They are fitting and yet fabulous to wear.  These dresses are the best to wear to brunches and a great night out with the boyfriend.  The dress that I had on this past weekend was amazing. It looked beautiful with my complexion.  It looked great on my body.  Most of all, it was able to turn heads.  This dress was everything and more.

Print It Up…

When I first seen this dress, it was on Amazon.  It was around last year when I was just browsing around on the website.  I needed dresses badly at the time.  Suddenly, I seen this beautiful bodycon dress by Glozeplus Store.  The floral and leopard print is what grabbed my attention.  Never would I thought that two different prints would look so voluptuous together.  With these two prints collaborating, the dress itself


have so much energy.  Leopard print is all about fierce energy.  With it alone, anyone can just pick up its high energy.  The floral print is able to bring out more of the leopard print’s energy on the dress.  It is able to match the same high energy with the leopard print.  The floral print is also able to embrace the leopard print’s meaning by bring in its own meaning within the dress.  The print is all about beauty.  By bringing in beauty and fierce meaning within the dress, the dress itself can be seen something daring yet petite.  With the floral and leopard print, this dress can be dangerous. 

Color It Up…

The colors in the dress is what makes the dress so sensational.  The colors orange, yellow, black, and white gives the floral and leopard print their fierce energy.  With all four colors together, there are about


high vibes.  They have no problem giving the floral and leopard print so much life.  The colors orange, yellow, black, and white are so important in the dress.  They give the two prints their true meaning. By showing off the prints’ true meaning, one can just admire this dress. With the colors, the prints are able to show off their voluptuous vibe.  With the four colors, one can easily to see on how much power they have within the two prints.  The colors have no problem allowing the prints to show off so much passion and emotion within the dress.  With the four colors in the dress, this dress is everything!

Show It Off…

What I really love about this dress is showing off the skin.  This dress shows off the right amount of skin just to keep it a little bit classy.  My beautiful arms can breathe just perfect by the attire being a sleeveless dress.  Not to mention, the zipper in the middle of the dress can be adjustable just the way I want it.  With showing off with a little bit of skin, I can look fierce and tasteful at the same time.  This dress is amazing!

After wearing this dress for the pass weekend, I look incredible.  I felt incredible.  It is amazing that this dress looks so voluptuous on me.  With dinner with the boyfriend,  this dress is out of this world!    

 

Comments

Popular Posts