Cheetah My Uggs

Last week was the CIAA! Man, do I have so much stories to tell! At first, I thought we was not going to have the CIAA because of the snow.  But, mother nature had something else in mind. The snow had quickly melted and the CIAA was still planned.  Everyone was just so excited  about the CIAA.  My job was beyond busy for the CIAA.  We had guest everywhere in our whole building. The building was so crowded that it was not even funny. But, that did not stop me from doing my job.  I had to push and pull through a crowd full of guest just to keep everyone happy.  Everyone was having a great time at my job. The music was blasting.  Some guest were dancing.  Some guest was socializing.  Some guest were drinking alcohol.  Some guest had a little too much alcohol.  Some guest were a little bit rowdy.  Some guest was easy to please while some were so difficult to please. It was so hard to please a big crowd of people. However, everyone at my job still pull through until the end. Lucky for us, my job was so generous to give us an hour break from the CIAA Party.  To make things even better, my job fixed us dinner.  The dinner was delicious.  We had yellow rice, steamed broccoli mixed with melted cheese, and curry chicken. For dessert, we had peach cobbler with ice cream.  Everything was so great at dinner.  After dinner, we all went back to work to deal with another crowd full of guest.  Again, we kept everything professional.  For this  CIAA Party, the guests were even rowdier than the last guests from earlier. But, everything was still fun.  We all had fun with our jobs and the guest. Everyone was having a great time. Everyone was dancing and socializing at my job.  It was one o'clock in the morning when everything was over. We all had to clean up so my job can be ready for the regular guests to dine in for the next day. While we were all cleaning up, I have noticed one of my friends was wearing comfortable ugg boots. These ugg boots were really cute.  I just wanted to snatch the uggs off my friend's feet and run away with them.  It did not help the fact that my feet was killing me that night. During the whole day, I did nothing but rip,run, and cater to every guest in the building at my job. The uggs that my friend had on looked so great to fit my feet in.  They look extremely comfortable. These comfortable ugg boots were in the color brown.  A person can never go wrong with the color brown.  What make these ugg boots extra cute is that they were cheetah print!  That is right, these cuties were cheetah print.  Cheetah print cannot look even better on some great ugg boots.  But, the ugg boots do not stop from there.  Theses ugg boots has faux white fur around them. But what really gets me about the uggs boots is that they have ribbons on the back of them. Cheetah print, faux fur, and ribbons mixed in with comfortable ugg boots is something that person must have. Especially, when the feet are in so much pain.  




Comments

Popular Posts