My New Necklace



Last week, was just so hectic for me.  I cannot go into details of my whole week.  Everything that could of went wrong, went wrong.  I do not know where to start.  Lucky for me, I was able to go back to South Carolina and see my family.  I really just needed a relaxation.  During the following Saturday, was my father's birthday.  On my father's birthday, my mother, father, and myself went to see my brother Tony and his family.  Tony lived in Georgia.  It was going to take us four hours just to get to Tony's house.  In the car, I was just so worried about all my problems.  I could not even think straight.  I was so sad and angry at the same time.  I tried to listen to music on my Ipad but, that only helped a little bit with my problems.  I tried to go to sleep in the car but, I was unable to go to sleep.  I was just so stressed out from my all of my problems.  I really felt defeated about my problems.  I tried to think about it being my father's birthday but, that did not help.  I tried to think about how great it would be to see my big brother and his family again but, I was still distraught from my problems.  The only thing that I can think was it was all my fault.  How did I get myself wrapped up into this mess?  How can I be so naïve?  What to do in my situation?  The only thing that I can do was pray.  I could only pray about my troubles and tell God everything that has been going on in my life.  After praying to God, it helped out a little.  I felt like everything will be alright.  I no longer wanted to blame myself because of the problem.  The problem that I was in was going to solve itself.  Four hours later, my father, my mother, and myself was at my brother Tony's house.  My nephews Curtis and Nick had ran out the house and hugged my father, my mother, and me.  They were so happy to see us.  Considering that it has been a long time since they seen me, Curtis and Nick was especially happy to see me.  I told my brother Tony and my sister-in-law Amanda about my problem.  They both told me that is going to be alright and to always put God first.  Amanda had made my father a cake for his birthday.  Tony had gave both my mother and father something for their birthday.  My mother had gotten a golden leaf necklace.  I end up getting a beautiful necklace as well.  It was silver and had a blue heart in the middle of it.  The blue heart was jewel made.  The necklace was so beautiful. I was so grateful that Tony had gave me a necklace.  I really was not expecting anything from him.  After Tony had gave me the blue heart necklace, I thanked him.  After that, we all played games and ate cake.  It was such a blessing to get a blue heart necklace from my brother Tony.  But, it was a bigger blessing to celebrate my father's birthday with my whole family. 

Comments

Popular Posts