Looking Casual




 A few weeks ago, was my beautiful mother's birthday! I was not able to celebrate it with my mother because of work.  However, I was able to call my mother on the phone and wish her happy birthday.  My mother thanked me.  I asked how was her birthday so far.  My mother told me that it was great!  She told me how my little brother Stacy bought her three pairs of earrings.  She also told me how my father took her out for dinner and got her chocolate candy.  My mother had a blessed birthday.  As soon as I helped out with the little children at my church, I ran into two of the  teachers from my church. One of  teachers, Sherri was telling me how  our church was having a program for all the church teachers on Thursday.  I wanted to go so badly but, I did not know if I had to work on that day or not.  Sherri volunteered on picking me up and taking me home on that day. I told Sherri that I would text her if I was available to go to church on that day or not.  On Wednesday afternoon, I got my weekly schedule  from my job.  It seems like I was off on Thursday. I was so happy that I was able to go to church on Thursday.  I looked in my closet and realized that I had bought a fabulous long sleeve top a few weeks ago from Areopostale.  I have always kept the long sleeve top in the Areopostale bag from when I just bought it.  I never really had the chance to wear it up until now.  The long sleeve top was just as cute as remembered when I first bought it from Areopostale.  My long sleeve top was the color gray.  On the front of long sleeve top, is a teal graphic. The teal graphic has an unsure face.  Underneath the unsure face, is a writing that says "UM, NO."  The front sleeves of this lovely top is five percent spandex, sixty-four  percent rayon, and thirty-one percent polyester.  The back of this lovely top is all a hundred percent polyester.  This incredible gray long sleeve top has to be turned inside out and hand washed cool in order to be cleaned properly.  This top cannot be bleached or dry cleaned.  If iron needed, this lovely scoop neckline top can be cooled ironed.  I just could not wait to look gorgeous is this top for church! At first, I decided to wear teal leggings with my fabulous long sleeve top.  Considering that it was too cold for leggings, I have to change into some cute jeans.  As soon as I wore some cute jeans, they went great with the gray long sleeve top.  I was feeling wonderful!  I texted Sherri for her to pick to me up for church.  Church was awesome! We all ate food from Chick-fil-a and played games.  But what really made church even more awesome was the sermon.  It encouraged me to work even more harder with the children in my church.  Among everything else, the day was just as enjoyable as my cute gray long sleeve sweater!

Comments

Popular Posts