Don't Mess With the Natural

Today, natural hair is popular.  But, not like it supposed to be.  To me, natural hair is not getting the publicity like it should just like hair instinctions and the perm. Some people want to call natural hair "bad" hair. Some people want to bash the natural look.  Some people would give others a thousands reasons on why natural hair is so horrible while hair instinctions and the perm is so incredible.  I remember back in the Spring of 2014, I was looking  for a hair stylist in my current town to get a blow out for my hair.  The hair stylist that I went to at the time was trying his best to convince me on getting a perm.  At the end, I end up having my way and getting a blow for my hair.  I have not had a perm in  my hair since the year of 2009. Why would I go back to the perm after not dealing with it for so long?  Easy, perming the hair is a whole lot quicker than just pressing the hair.  However, the hair has to keep being treating by perm for so often or the hair will break. Now I am not bashing anyone out there who still gets a perm. I am just saying.  Natural hair is just as beautiful as any other hair. Natural hair is NOT nappy.  Natural hair is NOT "bad hair."   Natural hair is beyond beautiful in any way. Sometimes, I just get tired of others acting like natural is for broke people. Sometimes, I just get tired of others acting as if Indian hair, synthetic hair, or any type of hair instinctions is greater than natural hair. Again, I am not bashing anyone who love this type of stuff.  I just want to know why natural is not praised like permed hair or hair instinctions.  Natural hair is so beautiful once treated with natural coco oil.  It can also be tamed with no problem once braided. It is so beautiful while being braided.  Natural hair feels so great while being twisted and cornrowed.  Braids, twists, and cornrows give natural hair that special type of love that everyone needs. The thing about natural hair is that it can be braided and/ or of any way. Once taking the cornrows, twists, or braids out of the natural hair, a person can have a great twist out.   Twist outs give natural hair that body that everyone would just love. The thing about natural hair is that a person can style it just the way he or she wants to. The thing about natural is that everyone can play with it! Once the hair the is natural, a person can have fun with it. The natural hair can be styled in any type of way.  As soon as a person stop using so much chemicals in the hair, the hair can get healthy.  Once using natural ingredient  hair care products within the hair, the hair can grow long and strong.  As soon as a person stop perming and gluing hair instinctions  to the hair, the hair can breathe and grow like it wants to.  Natural will always be the best.  No matter how much perms and type of hair instinctions there is in the world, they can never compare to natural hair.

         

Comments

Popular Posts