Loving the Secret Scent


On my last paycheck, I end up getting paid big time!  I had overtime hours with my last paycheck.  All my bills were paid in full.  The refrigerator was full of groceries at home. I finally was able to spoil myself with some shopping! After working so hard for so long for a few weeks, I finally had a day off from work.  I finally had a whole day to myself.  I wanted to enjoy every minute of my whole day off.  I planned out my whole day for myself.  I went to the transit center to catch my bus to go to the mall. I was minding my own business until I seen a lady walking around with a Victoria's Secret bag. It was at that time I realized that it has been a while since I went to Victoria's Secret.  I love Victoria's Secret. I especially love their fragrance and lotion.  I am an addict when it comes down to Victoria's Secret's fragrance and lotion.  I waited on the bus to go to the mall.  As soon as I got on the bus, the bus quickly got crowded.  Lucky for me, I was able get a good seat on the bus. It was going to take forty minutes for me to get to the mall while riding on the bus. Other passengers on the bus was slowing getting off on their stop.  However, more passengers were getting on the bus.  I was trying to kill time by listening to music on my phone.  While listening to my music, the only thing I can think about was Victoria's Secret.  I was just so excited on what fragrance I was going to get next.  I can just smell Victoria's Secret's sweet fragrance all over my beautiful body.  I was listening to some SWV until the bus got too hot. The bus driver had to stop the bus.  The bus had to cool down for a few minutes.  Some of the passengers got mad and was so ready to get to their destination.  I was calm and just focused more on listening to my music.  But, I was focusing more on wanting to go to Victoria's Secret.  I was so focus on getting my fragrance from Victoria's Secret. A few minutes later, the bus had cool down enough for the bus driver to drive the bus again.  All the passengers on the bus was so eager to get to their destination. I was finally at the mall and headed straight to Victoria's Secret.  As soon as I got to Victoria's Secret, I just could not choose what fragrance I want. All of their fragrance was just so awsome! Then, I spotted this jet setter travel essential box that came in my favorite color. The set was called 'Love Spell.' The jet setter travel essential box came with lotion, fragrance, and flavored lip gloss.  I smelled the free sample of 'Love Spell.' I was completely blown away by the fragrance of 'Love Spell.' The beautiful fragrance and lotion of 'Love Spell' is filled with a beautiful floral scent.  The beautiful floral scent is mixed with a lovely scent of fruit.  The lip gloss was so tasteful, that I could not stop licking it off my lips.  I was so happy after the buying Victoria's Secret 'Love Spell.' As soon as I wore the fragrance, everyone was falling for it.  After I have bought the 'Love Spell,' I was happy.  This fragrance, lotion, and lip gloss really had a love spell on me.

Comments

Popular Posts