Lovely Angels


I was at one of my favorite places today! I was at the fabulous mall! I was just browsing around the mall until I went by Victoria's Secret.  Victoria’s Secret is my favorite store to go in the whole wide world.  I wanted to see what were their latest perfume was.  Their latest perfume was called “Dark Angel.” “Dark Angel” is a catchy name.  I like how it sounds for a perfume.  Just by hearing the name, it makes me want to buy it already without even smelling the fragrance.  Which, I am so happy that I did. I test out the brand new fragrance to see how wonderful it was.  With just one whiff, I was literally blown away of how remarkable the fragrance smelt. “Dark Angel” had really caught me off guard of how marvelous it smelt.  I would not mind smelling this all day long.  The “Dark Angel” is a mixture of almond flower, mango nectar, and caramel latte.  The greatest combination for such lovely fragrance.  Once anyone get a sweet smell of “Dark Angel,” there is no turning back of not loving Victoria’s Secret.  Everyone would love to get their hands on this sweet beautiful fragrance.  The beautiful fragrance is put into an even beautiful fragrance bottle.  “Dark Angel's” fragrance bottle is designed in a sweet-meets-sultry bottle.  The sweet-meets-sultry bottle has the iconic Victoria’s Secret wings made on the back of it.  On the front of the bottle reads “VICTORIA'S SECRET ANGEL” written in the color silver.  The type of the fragrance is warm.  The size of the bottle is 3.4 x 1.7 fl. oz.  The top of the bottle is a rectangular base which is the color black. The iconic Victoria’s Secret wings on the back of the bottle are the color black.  The box of which the fragrance comes is black with silver glitter mixed in it.  “Dark Angel” had really blown me away with its wonderful smell but, it was not the only one! The “Secret Angel” is so breath taking!  This fabulous fragrance will make anyone want to have it for life.
    

Dark Angel
Secret Angel



Just like the “Dark Angel,” a person will not go back of not loving Victoria’s Secret.  The “Secret Angel” is mixed with sparkling plum, sheer violet, and amber.  The greatest combinations for a wonderful angel.  The “Secret Angel” fragrance bottle is designed just like “Dark Angel” except it is clear instead of black.  On the front of the bottle reads “VICTORIA’S SECRET ANGEL” written in black letters.  The type of the fragrance is floral.  The “Dark Angel” and “Secret Angel” are both a total must have!  Once a person buy these two angels, they will never regret it.  Both of the fragrance smells just that remarkable!  By just smelling these two angels, a person would not know on which one to get.  It is just that hard to choose from the two.  The “Dark Angel” and “Secret Angel” are the fragrances that everyone would never forget.  If anyone wants to get a fabulous scent, I suggest they get one of these two lovely angels.

Comments

Popular Posts