Poster Me Up




Yesterday, I started my day off by riding the lynx to church. While my way to church, I was thinking about what would be the next story to write for my fashion blog.  The Carolina Panthers verses the Green Bay Packers was about to start at the Bank of America Stadium.  One of my two favorite football teams, the Carolina Panthers were undefeated by winning seven games.  While riding the lynx, football fans was getting on it in order to go the Bank of America Stadium to see the football game. The lynx was just full of both Carolina Panthers and Green Bay Packers fans. So much Black/Blue and Green/Yellow colors on one train.  The lynx was so full of football fans, that there was not enough room to breathe.  After getting off the lynx and finally having some fresh air, I went to church.  After church, I went to watch a movie.  After the movie, I went to my job early to know the results of the Carolina Panthers verses the Green Bay Packers.  The Carolina Panthers once again had won! They are still undefeated by winning eight games in a row!  While I was watching television at work, the Denver Broncos was playing against the Indianapolis Colts. The Indianapolis Colts was winning by far with the score of 17-0.  A few guests were coming into my job to eat, drink, and watch the football game. One of the guests was my friend Chrissy.  She was hanging out with a couple of friends to eat, drink, and enjoy some good old football. Chrissy and I talked for a little bit.  She was doing her thing on her radio show while I was doing my thing with my fashion blogging.  Can you say successful young women? While I was talking to Chrissy, I noticed how fabulous her handbag was.  This marvelous handbag was in great size for any lady to put her personal items in.  It was not too small nor was it too big.  This gorgeous handbag is just so perfect to carry around. The handbag is a clutch bag.  A ZIPPED clutch bag at that.  Whenever a lady has a clutch bag, she can never go wrong with it. The clutch bag is the perfect handbag for any occasion. The style on bag is just outrageous! It was designed in fashion magazine covers.  The fashion poster magazine cover clutch handbag only contains the magazine Paris on it.  How hot is that? The lining of the gorgeous magazine cover clutch hand bag is satin material. The handbag itself is made out of polyurethane.  The zipper of the handbag is in the color gold.  With the fabulous fashion poster magazine cover clutch handbag, it can be the life of the party.  The gorgeous clutch handbag can look incredible with anything.  This fabulous fashion poster magazine cover clutch bag is just so smoking hot that it is on fire.  Any lady can get this smoking hot handbag online at a very good price. After talking with Chrissy, I had to get ready for work.  The Indianapolis Colts won by 27-24 ending their third losing streak. After having a great conversation with Chrissy, I could not stop just to really want a fashion poster magazine clutch handbag.

Comments

Popular Posts