My Eyebrows

Before

After

I finally was able to have a day off to myself.  I decided to kick back, relax, and just go to the mall.  Whenever I am so stressed or just want to get out of the house, I go to the mall.  I do not have to buy anything.  Just browsing around the whole mall just make me happy. However, I end up buying some stuff anyway at the mall. I went to Forever 21 and bought an outfit and shoes. After I came out of the store, I saw two ladies were threading eyebrows for twelve dollars. I just love getting my eyebrows done.  Once I get my eyebrows done, it takes up to three weeks before I need to get them threaded again.  To me, I love threading more than waxing my eyebrows.  But, I would get my eyebrows waxed every now and then. I just prefer threading more than waxing. Either way, my eyebrows are still going to look sexy. For anyone who wants to get their eyebrows threaded, I am just going to warn you right now. THREADING IS MORE PAINFUL THAN WAXING! With threading, the unwanted hair of the eyebrows are getting removed piece by piece.  With waxing, unwanted hair are getting removed by just one swipe.  I do not mind that threading is more painful than waxing considering that I can endure pain.  I was so tempted to get my eyebrows done.  I do not remember that last time I got my eyebrows threading.  I actually do, I just want to keep it hush hush on how long it has been. Yea, it has been that long.  I went up to the two ladies to their kiosk to see if they do debit cards.  They did and was all set to thread my eyebrows.  I laid back in the chair was ready for my eyebrows to be done. One of the ladies rubbed one of my eyebrows with alcohol in a cotton ball. I had to position my two index fingers on one of my eyebrows a certain way in order for one of the ladies to thread my eyebrow.  As soon as she started to thread, I was in pain.  But again, I can endure pain. While I was being threaded, I had just hear the hair removing quickly off my face.  Piece by piece, the unwanted hair of my eyebrow was just falling on below my lower eyelashes. After I was able to put my two index fingers down, the same lady who had did my eyebrow was shaping it up for me.  Then, it was time to do the other eyebrow.  Same procedure as the first eyebrow.  I once again endured the pain of threading.  Piece by piece, my eyebrow was just shaping up. Pull by pull, my eyebrow was just looking even more better than before.  After all the pain, the eyebrows have looked amazing! No more bushy eyebrows for three weeks for me!  After the lovely pain threading, the lady had to trim some hairs that was left behind in the threading.  I am so happy to get my eyebrows done.  Looks like I just found me a new spot to get my eyebrows down!

Comments

Popular Posts