So Rousing


On Tuesday, I had to work a double at work.  I had to open and close.  I know, I am so crazy for working like that.  But, I needed to pay bills.  So as I was opening, I tried to look at the bright side of working.  The bright side was that after the day was over with, I get two days off! I had to work all by myself for six hours.  The other employees were not scheduled to work up until later on in the day.  However, business was slow.  While business was slow, I was able to kill time while cleaning.  Whenever work is dead for me, I just clean something.  I was about to head to the back hallway until something had caught the side of my eye. At first, I did not know what it could be.  It could be a nice top, nice sneakers, or a nice purse.  Heck, it could been a nice cell phone cover.  But, it was a baseball cap. Five friends were playing pool in the pool room. There were two girls and three boys.  They were college students just getting off from their classes. They were eating, drinking soda, and were laughing amongst each other.  They were having a really great time in the pool room. Then, I noticed that one of the female friends was wearing a rousing hat.  This baseball cap had really stop me in my tracks. The color of the hat has got me to notice the female’s hat.  The hat was blue in the back and on the top while peach in the front. On the front of hat, the color blue was designed on some type of odd form of a shape to collide with the color peach. The inside of the hat was the color hot pink.  Never would I think that these three gorgeous colors would look so great on a hot. Then, it is a female’s hat?  It could not get even better than that. But, it can!  This rousing hat was designed in rhinestones! Rhinestones had made this fabulous hat even more cute! The rhinestones had covered up the top part of the hat that was blue.  It also covered up the blue which collided with the peach on the front of the hat. The rhinestones on this dazzling hat makes the colors blue, peach, and hot pink pop even more within the hat.  Because of the rhinestones, that colors of the hat can make the hat even more noticeable whenever wearing it. The rhinestones is what really makes the designs, colors, and hat.  However, I cannot forget about the golden written words that is designed on the front of the hat.  The words  “Advantage Crazy” that is in beautiful golden cursive letters just makes the hat complete.  Out of all the bling and bright colors, the golden letters can still be just as noticeable on the hat.  I just had to take a picture of this rousing baseball cap.  I told the college female that I liked her hat and wanted to take a picture of it.  The college female laughed and said yeah. I was so happy to take a picture of that baseball cap.  Among working a long hard day, that hat actually made my day.

Comments

Popular Posts