Attention Grabbing With A Little of A Surprise

During Christmas Eve, I was able to finally relax from work.  I was finally able to enjoy the company of my family.  The food, laughter, gifts, and love was all there in one atmosphere in my grandparent’s home. Despite of the love and fun that I had with my family, I end up loving this fabulous handbag that my mother had given my grandmother for Christmas.  This handbag is a jaw dropping must have.  There is so much beauty and style in one handbag.  As soon as I seen it, I knew my grandmother was going to turn heads while walking with it in public.  This handbag is not only a jaw dropping must have, it is full of surprises.  This handbag is so fabulous that, it is just insane.  See why this handbag can be loved within five seconds.

Loving The Tote…
What I love about this jaw dropping handbag is that it is a tote bag.  Tote bags are the best handbags to rock with for the  fall/winter season.  These handbags are easy to carry.  They are easy to store personal items in.  They are easy to match with almost any type of style to.
The thing about the tote bag is that it has the perfect shape and size as a handbag.  Tote bags have no problem storing up personal items safely and securely.  In fact, a lady can never store too much personal items in them.  Tote bags can be fun to carry in style or just for no reason.  Tote bags are the best handbags to love within an accessory.

Being The Attention…
Tote bags have no problem being the center of attention.  They have no problem showing its style, color, and/or creation.  When looking at this handbag, it has no problem exposing its color and details all because of the size.  With the size of the handbag, the color of  it can be shown more for its beauty, rich style, and look.  However, this handbag is not going to take away from any attire that it can be used in.  Instead, it will enhance any attire’s style.  This handbag can bring out any attire it connects.  It has no problem backing away and giving an attire its shine.  With this handbag, having it as an accessory will be a sight to see.

A Little Surprise…
The greatest thing about having this dark green tote bag is that it is a bag within a bag.  That it right.  This fabulous bag is two bags in one.  Now I admit, this is the main reason why I love this tote bag so much.  But, do anyone blame me?  This handbag is just phenomenal.  To downsize this handbag into a smaller but still fabulous handbag just blows the mind.

 Just like the big tote bag, the small tote bag has no problem being the center of attention.  The little handbag has no problem carrying its own torch.  In fact,  it has no problem being its own accessory that can turn heads.  This little handbag can be the greatest substitute for the big handbag when wanting something a little smaller to carry around.

After actually feeling and looking at this fabulous dark green tote bag, I am blown away.  I wonder if my grandmother will ever allow me to borrow the small tote bag. This tote bag is beyond stunning and beautiful. This handbag has just so jaw dropping.

Comments

Popular Posts