Simple But Classy

For this fall/winter season, I decided to put my love for skirts to the test.  When it comes down to skirts, I just love them with the passion.  Usually when it is the fall/winter season, I wear a maxi length skirt or a above the knee length skirt with stockings.  But this time, I decided to wear a type of skirt I never had worn before.  I actually decided to wear a midi length skirt.  I decided to show off a little bit of the legs but, still have that fall/winter style.  This experience with this skirt was so new to me. 

Go With The Gray…
When I was shopping for clothes last month, I found this midi length skirt by accident.  I was just browsing around until I spotted this skirt.  I noticed that this skirt was really cute.  It was a gray colored pencil skirt with white  thin squares on it.  It was a high waist fit.  It had a nice mid split in the back of it that goes all the way to the back of the knees.  The skirt came from no other than Banana Republic.  I was beyond blown away on how cute this midi length skirt was.  I just had to get it and have it as my own.  This skirt was so me.

The Burgundy Top…
After falling in love with the gray skirt from Banana Republic, I just had to find a top for it.  I looked in every store in the mall for the perfect top  for this skirt.  I came out empty handed in every store I have went to.  I was starting to think that finding the perfect top for my midi length skirt was hopeless.
  However, luck was on my side at the last minute.  I end up going to Marshall’s and found this really cute top that would look just amazing with my skirt.  The top that I had found in Marshall’s was a burgundy top.  The sleeves of the top was buckled with d rings in order for the sleeves to be below elbow length.  The neckline of the top was just a simple scoop.  As soon as I match this lovely top with my skirt, I was so amazed on how great the colors and style look with each other.  This top had no problem styling up with my gray midi length skirt. I finally had an outfit to kill for the fall/season. 

My Style…
After matching up these two items together, I just went with my boots. My boots was able to cover up the majority of my legs while wearing this incredible midi length skirt.  I decided that stockings was going to be a little bit too much for my attire.  My legs were able to be seen. However, they were able to cover up from the cold breeze of the outdoors.  I kept my attire nice and simple.  With me keeping the attire nice and simple, I pulled it off like a boss.  I looked incredible for the season.  I love this attire.  It looks like I can add midi length skirts in my wardrobe list.

Comments

Popular Posts