Them Chocolate Eyes

Once again, Ipsy have gave me some fabulous eye-shadow to play with.  Now I know I always go crazy over every eye-shadow I get from the mail but, I just cannot help it.  I LOVE EYE-SHADOW! I especially love eye-shadow that brings out the pure beauty of my eyes without even trying.  Lisa Frank’s Glamorous Dolls  Eye-shadow is everything for my eyes.  This makeup is beautiful, natural, and not to mention pretty for the eyes.  See why I love this fabulous make-up  so much. 

Cruelty Free…
This eye-shadow is not animal tested.  I admit, I really do not look and see if makeup or hair care products are cruelty free or not.  But at the same time, it feels great to know that make-up and hair care products is not being botched on an innocent animal.
That is why I love this eye-shadow.  It feels goods to know that this make-up company is all about loving the animals.  Any lady can wear this amazing eye-shadow without felling guilty about a creature being forced to wear it during makeup testing.  This makeup is so pure and yet so clean.  This eye-shadow is all about loving the eyes and the animals.

The Color…
When it comes down to make-up, it is all about the color.  If it is not cute on me, everyone can forget about me wearing it.  Lisa Frank's Glamour Dolls Eye-shadow is called heartthrob.  Heartthrob is this beautiful milk chocolate brown color that look so delicious to have as an eye-shadow color. 
When I first seen this color I was already all into wanting to wear it on my eyelids.  This beautiful milk chocolate brown color had no problem enhancing the beauty of my beautiful dark brown eyes.  The color gave my eyes that beautiful pop that I just cannot resist.  This eye-shadow color is the color that would put any other color to shame.  Once wearing this color, a person will be doing their a favor on looking so sweet.

Natural…
This eye-shadow is all natural.  That is right.  It is all vegan.  How glamorous and amazing is that?  My eyes are free from all the unnatural minerals that could damage my skin in the long run.  With this eye-shadow being vegan, the color is even prettier.
  Vegan makeup always looks much prettier than unnatural makeup.  With this vegan makeup, my eyes can glow within the color itself.  My eyes can be can kept away from anything that is harmful to them.  My eyes can glow like it is not tomorrow all because of this beautiful vegan eye-shadow. 

Lisa Frank’s Glamour Dolls Eye-shadow’s name speaks for itself.  It is ten times more glamorous than it seems.  After wearing this eye-shadow for the first time, I just love it.  I just cannot looking at it in the mirror.  It has the color and minerals that sets my soul on fire.  When looking in the mirror, I just cannot help but to love my eyes even more.  This eye-shadow is the greatest.  It should not be called Glamour Dolls.  It should be called Dazzling Divas because it is dazzling for the divas. Once a lady gets a hold of this eye-shadow, she is set for life.  This makeup is so delicious!

Comments

Popular Posts