Loving Gray and Black

For this season, the colors black, white and gray are my main colors that I just cannot get enough of.  Every time I turn around, I always have to buy an outfit that are based on these colors.  Why? I just do not know.  These colors just attract me so much during this season.  But, I love it.  I look so daring, hot, and so cute.  This colors are best for the fall/winter season.

The Plaid...
The pants that I just have no problem buying are these cute black and gray pants.  What I love about these pants is that they are plaid printed pants.  A lady can never go wrong with plaid print.  What I love about plaid print is that I can easily play the colors. I can easily pick a nice fabulous top to match any of the colors of the plaid print and I will have a great attire to rock into. With the plaid colors being black and gray, it is much easier for me to make my attire cute of the fall/winter season.  I can even match these pants to a gorgeous white top.  With these plaid pants, the color gray, black, and white will be fun to wear for this season.

The Top…
The top that I have picked for the plaid pants was a cute dark gray colored sweater.  What makes this sweater so cute is that it is a choker liner sweater.  As some thought that the choker liner tops are gone after the summer ended, they are still in for the fall/winter season.  Chocker liners gives tops that nice chic look that a lady can just love.  Chocker lines gives the upper body a great  divine look that cannot be rejected.  What I love about this choker liner sweater is that it is v-neck. When it comes down to v-neck tops, I am a complete sucker for them.  I am especially a complete sucker for v-neck sweaters.
My upper body has the ability to show off for the fall/winter season. I love for my body to breathe within the seasons.  Big sweaters are nice but, I just love fitted v-neck sweaters. My body can just enjoy the cold outdoors without being snuggled up in a big top.  With this sweater the beautiful fall/winter season will be relaxing and enjoyable.

The Attire…
This whole attire makes me feel good about the fall/winter season.  Usually, I hate the cold and want nothing to do with it. But this year, my fashion spirit is just as high as my Christmas spirit.  I am actually excited of wanting to put my fall/winter attire to the test.  All thanks to loving fitted v-neck sweaters and plaid prints, I want to do some more browsing on how I can make my fall/winter wardrobe better for this year.  All because of this attire, I am eager to try new things that are out for the fall/winter season.  Never have I ever care about fall/winter attire up until now.  After wearing the colors gray, white and black, I loving every minute of the fall/winter season.  These seasons are going to be a blast for me after wearing these three amazing colors.

Comments

Popular Posts