Blushing Over Chocolate

It is time to take a moment of silence for my ruby red lipstick from e.l.f.  The color gave my lips a great sensational look to them.  My lips have never looked so great in the color ruby red up when I got this lipstick.  Oh, why does life have to be so cruel?  But it is alright, life is funny like that.  If I would of not used up all of my ruby red lipstick, I would of not fell in love with this brand new lipstick color by e.l.f.  With this brand new lipstick, my beautiful smackers can look so sweet without even trying.  This new lipstick color had me forgetting all about my ruby red lipstick as soon as wore it on my lips.  These are the reasons why the blushing brown color by e.l.f. is the best.

Never Can Go Wrong With The Color...
I can never go wrong with the color brown in my makeup.  This color is just so perfect for my skin tone.  In fact, the color brown can go fabulous with almost any skin tone.  This color has no problem giving me a nature look to my face.  That is why I was so excited about getting it as a lipstick color.  The blushing brown makes my beautiful smackers look as though I am not wearing any lipstick on them whatsoever.  The lipstick color blends in beautifully with my face.  With the blushing brown color, my lips can get that luscious value that I want in them.  My lips can look cute and dazzling in this brand new lipstick.  This lipstick color is awesome!

Being Playful…
The thing about the color brown is that it can easily fit into any season.  It is the color that can be worn all year round.  Whenever this color matches up with any seasonal color, it blends in perfectly with that color throughout the season.  For example, if I was to match the color brown with the colors pink or yellow, it can perfectly blend as a spring color.
If I match the color up with up with red and gold, the color brown can easily blend as a Christmas color.  The color brown is the chameleon of colors.  A person can easily change into any seasonal color form once playing with it.  That is what I can do with my new lipstick.  It does not matter what colors I wear on my face, my lipstick will easily blend in with the rest of the makeup.  With this color, I can wear it all year long with any type of color.

Loving the Chocolate...
What can I say? I love brown colored makeup.  I am all about chocolate when it is all about makeup. Nothing is wrong with loving some chocolate.  Brown colored makeup gives me a beautiful natural feeling.  I feel as though the color is enhancing my own beautiful chocolate complexion.
Nothing is wrong with adding chocolate with so more chocolate.  The double  the color, the double the fun.  Rocking to chocolate colored makeup is beyond fun for me.  I can never go too little or much on brown colored makeup.  This color is forever my best friend for makeup.

After wearing the blushing brown colored lipstick from e.l.f, I am loving the color brown even more.  It is color to wear for makeup all year round.  If any lady wants to dip their lips into some beautiful milk chocolate, she should really wear this lipstick.

Comments

Popular Posts