Browning Up The Eyeliner

I am starting to love eyeliners more and more each day.  They make my beautiful eyes pop.  They bring out more of my eye-shadow color.  Most of all, eyeliners are just fun to wear on the eyes.  When I got my Ipsy bag in the mail, I had a brand new pencil eyeliner to play with.  This pencil eyeliner was made by NYX.  As soon as I got this brand new make-up, I knew was going to have fun with it.  This eyeliner just made me love make-up even more.

The Color…
The color of NYX’s pencil eyeliner is brown perfection.  This color of brown is just so cute.  Up until now, I only wore only black eyeliner.  After wearing this beautiful shade of brown, I will make an acceptation of wearing other colors of eyeliner besides the color black.  When I first wore this brown perfection color on my eyes, I was really surprised on how great it looks on me.  Sure it did not make my eyes pop, but it did looks great on my beautiful brown eyes.
This brown is able to give my eyes a calm and delightful look to them.  The eyeliner color is able to give my eyes a little bit of a different look to it.  With this makeup, my eyes can break into a brand new look that others can embrace with my face. With a brand new look to my eyes, the whole face can endure its new beauty.  This brown perfection is just lovely for the eyes.

Match Made in Heaven…
When wearing NYX’s pencil eyeliner, I tried it out with a nice gunmetal color.  Gunmetal is this gray color that is just so perfect to wear for the evening.  It is always fun to play with eyeshadow colors with eyeliner colors.  As a beautiful surprise, the colors gray and brown look so amazing.  After having these two colors on my beautiful brown eyes, I just cannot stop looking away from the mirror.  The brown perfection allows the gunmetal color to blossom into this calm color for the eyes.  The gunmetal is able to look more presentable for the eyes.  The beautiful gray color is able to stand out alone all because of the brown colored eyeliner.

Nothing At All…
What I like about NYX's pencil eyeliner is that it hardly shows up on my beautiful brown eyes.  But, that is alright.  I can wear this as a natural color.  If I was to want to have a look where it looks like that I do not have any makeup, I would totally go for this eyeliner.  This eyeliner does not take away the beauty of my eyes.  The make-up has no allowing my beautiful brown eyes to show off its glamour.  Despite that this eyeliner is somewhat invisible on my eyes, I still get the glamour that I want.  This make-up allows both my eyes and eye-shadow to be able to shine.

After wearing this beautiful brown color of pencil eyeliner, I just love it.  After seeing that my eyes do not have to pop in order to be glamorous, I am in heaven.  This eyeliner is so cute.

Comments

Popular Posts