Pretty, Cute, Everlasting

I have another lipstick in rouge to play with.  I know I need to start wearing more colors other than red.  But, I just cannot help it. I look hot in this color.  Ipsy always gives me rouge lipstick that I have no problem looking so sensational in.  When Smashbox made this legendary colored lipstick, it was made for me.  Now, I just cannot keep my hands off of it. This is the rouge that my beautiful smackers cannot get enough of. 

Great For The Weather…
In my city, it is colder than Iceman’s behind.  Do anyone know what that means? That is right, time to bring out the ChapStick.  However, I do not need any ChapStick.  Smashbox's legendary colored lipstick, can withstand the cold.  When being outside in the cold, my beautiful smackers was able to chapped free all because of this lipstick.  They did not feel cold.  They did not even crack a little tiny bit.  In fact, my lips felt just as pretty before I put on the lipstick.  What made the situation better for me, I did not have to reapply this rouge lipstick after being in the cold for so long.  My smackers was still safe and secure from the cold weather.  They were just as beautiful as they can be.  With this new lipstick, the cold weather cannot stand a chance of trying to make my lips chapped.  No chapped lips for me!

Everlasting…
What I love about Smashbox's legendary colored lipstuck, is that it has no problem lasting up to five hours.  That is right.  My beautiful smackers have five hours to stay soft, red, and beautiful.
With this lipstick, my lips have no problem looking so sexy.  Not only do this lipstick lasts up to five hours, my beautiful lips has no problem staying as smoothe as they can be.  That is right.  My beautiful smackers is just as cute as they can be without even being chapped.  I can so kiss that good old ChapStick good-bye.  With this everlasting lipstick, my lips can look as sweet as pie in the beautiful cold.  This lipstick is incredible.

Still Standing…
Smashbox's legendary colored lipstick has a problem leaving lipstick prints just like any other lipstick.  However, the lipstick remains the same on the lips.  I am so bad at leaving lipstick prints on cups, food and straws.
  However, it does not matter how much lipstick prints I leave on food and/or beverage, my beautiful smackers are just as rouge as they can be.  In fact, it is like I never even eaten or drunk anything when wearing this lipstick.  But, I do have to be careful on wearing this lipstick.  Sometimes, I can get it on my teeth or underneath my bottom lips.  However, the lipstick remains just as pretty and shining on my lips.  No matter how many lipstick prints I leave behind, this lipstick remains the same on my beautiful smackers. 

After wearing another lipstick in rouge, I am once again satisfied.  I have another lipstick to play with in my make-up collection.  As my make-up addiction is getting worse, my collection could not look even better.  As I explore more into the make-up world, I just find myself loving it each and everyday.

Comments

Popular Posts