Glam With A Help Of A Mouse

Yesterday, was a raining day for me.  Raining and snow days are usually boring for me.  The only thing I do is read and watch movies.  However, I made this raining day a little bit fun.  I end up giving myself a pedicure.  I always love to give myself a pedicure.  Self pedicures are relaxing, fun, and free.  It is always fun to back up them cuticles and trim the nails.  However, polishing the nails is always the best.  Nail polish always glams up the nails and makes them look so hot.  See how I made my raining day fun for my toes.

Loving Miss Mouse…
After properly cleaning my feet, I decided to try out my brand new nail polish set that I have gotten from Christmas from a Secret Santa.  The nail polish set was a “Love Xoxo Mickey” Nail Polish Set.  This nail polish set is based on Minnie Mouse’s love for Mickey Mouse.  The set came in four different colors.  The colors are black- Rockin' Minnie, clear with sparkles- Glamorous,  blue- My Skirt Is So Cute!, and red-Xoxo. When I first seen these colors, I was so excited to try these on my beautiful toe nails. It was so hard for me to choose on which colors to wear for my beautiful feet.  With these four colors, my toe nails will have no problem looking sweet.


Two In One…
It was a difficult decision but, I made my choice.  I decided to go with two colors in my nail polish set.  I had picked the colors Xoxo and My Skirt Is So Cute. 
I decided to pick these two colors because I always like these two colors together.  The colors red and blue are all about loyalty, independence, and empowerment.  Both of these colors are fierce and bold.  With these two colors together, they make a powerful combination.  That is why I was so happy to wear these two fierce colors on my beautiful toe nails.  With these two colors being painting on my toe nails, my feet looks fierce and bold.  I am loving the colors blue and red on my feet.

Glam It Up…
I had to admit, the colors blue and red was very pretty together.  However, it looked a little bit plain on my feet.  After seeing how plain my toes look, I had to bring out the Glamorous color from my nail polish set.  The clear color can protect the colors Xoxo and My Skirt Is So Cute! from cracking. 
These two colors can also last a whole lot longer on toe nails all because of the Glamorous color. With the sparkles, the colors can be more glammed up.  This Glamorous colored nail polish enhances the colors Xoxo and My Skirt Is So Cute to be more empowered and fierce.  However, I still have my glamour with my feet.  In fact, my feet looks like they have a little bit of magic in them. With the Glamorous colored nail polish, my toe nails could not look even better.

At the end of day, my raining day end up being a mini glamorous pedicure day.  It end up being a special glamour day for my feet.  Instead of this raining day being boring for me, it end up being fun and great for me.  After this pedicure, I am hoping to have another raining day.

Comments

Popular Posts