Colorful and Cute

When it comes to color that are in season, I am either in or out.  I mainly focus on how I want to look for the day.  On last Saturday, I did not wear any color that was seasonal.  For the last weekend, I wanted to be a little colorful.  I wanted to stand out.  I basically wanted to wear off season colors for this winter.  Why? To me, wearing off season colors is fun and creative.  This is how I succeeded on enduring my off color season outfit.

My Top...
The top that I wore on last Saturday was a colorful striped sleeveless turtle neck top.  These is one of favorite tops to wear for the fall/winter season.  When I first laid eyes on this top, the colors had blown me away.  A lady can never go wrong with a horizontal stripe top.  Especially, with the colors pink, gray, orange, white, and dark blue in it.  With these five colors in the top, I can easily play with them.  I can easily match my bottoms and accessories with this top like it is no tomorrow.  I could either go with a cool or warm color.  I could go plain and wear jeans.  With this top, my off season attire will be fun to wear.

My Pants…
When picking out the pants that I want to wear was a piece of cake to me.  I decided to just keep my pants plain and simple.  I decided to just wear white pants.  When it comes down to white pants, I actually hate it at sometimes.
The color white is so hard to keep clean and get clean.  With just one spill, that is it.  However, I had a change of heart when wearing these white pants. These pants allow each color of my horizontal stripe sleeveless turtle neck top to show off in their beautiful way.  The color white always the colors pink, gray, orange, and dark blue to bounce off on it.  It always all the colors to have that spring and playful feel to it. With these pants,  the whole off season color attire can be set perfectly to wear for the season.

My Jacket…
In order to drive this baby home, I pick out the best enhancement ever.  Along with my top and pants, I decided to wear my cyan blue colored jacket.  This jacket is what made my off seasonal color attire so perfect.  It still gives my attire a fall/winter look with the sleeves of the jacket. 
But, I still have my fun and colorful attire as well.  The cyan blue color is brought out more all thanks to the white pants.  However, it calms down the colors in the turtle neck top. The colors in top are able to blend in with cyan blue color in order to have that cute style to it.  The jacket is able to give a little space to top in order for the colors of it to still stand out within the attire.  With the cyan blue colored jacket, my attire is so fabulous to look at.

With me not wanting to in seasonal colors for the fall/winter on last Saturday, I could never be happy.  I felt to alive breaking all of the rules.  Even though it is so fun to wear colors that are trendy for the season, wearing non trendy colors is just as fun as well.  Let us all break the trends. 

Comments

Popular Posts