Floral, Black, Vest..Oh My!!!

The beautiful spring season is slowing pushing the winter season out of the picture.  As the next season is slowing creeping up for the year, I am trying to enjoy my winter attire as much as I can.  Last week, I was able to do that.  As I strolled through the wonderful city, I was able to enjoy my winter attire just a little while longer before the spring season hits.  If I am going to have a farewell party for the winter season of this year, it might as well go out with a bang.  This is how I rocked out to my winter attire.

The Pants….
When I first bought these lovely cozy pants, it was love at first sight.  What I loved about these pants is the big floral print.  The floral print was so gorgeous on these pants.  Never would I think that the color gray would look so gorgeous in floral print.  When looking at these pants, a person cannot stop but to love the big gray floral print.  The big gray floral print enhances the beauty of the pants.  When looking at the pants, the total print is all anyone can see within the pants.  Despite that these pants is covered with gray floral print, they are still fabulous.  The print allows the pants to be cute, sweet, and lovely on the eyes.  Among the floral print, these pants are warm and cozy.  With these pants, ending the winter season with them will be fun.
 

The Top…
When it comes down to my gray floral print pants, I usually wear a nice black or gray top with it.  I keep the top plain and simple.  The top that I chose to wear with my pants is a plain long sleeve black shirt. The top was just perfect for my pants.  It matches with the black background of the pants.  It does not take away from the pants with its color.  This shirt has no problem keeping my winter attire style cute and flawless.  With this shirt, my attire will be cute to rock to.

The Vest…
When I planned on wearing this vest with this winter attire, it was the icing on the cake.  In fact, this vest had made this whole attire so fun to wear.  With the vest, it is able to enhance the plain black top's style.  With the fur collar, small belt, and beautiful material, this vest had no problem adding in little bit of flavor to my attire. 
The vest and the pants makes a great collaboration.  The vest matches perfectly with the black background of the pants.  With these two black colors matching together, the big gray floral print has no problem standing out within the outfit.  With the floral print standing out in the attire, the attire is able to have a little bit of color to it.  With this vest, I am able to have an incredible yet great attire.

After wearing this attire, I can easily say that I ended this winter year with a bang.  Despite that it is going to be sad storing up this attire for the next winter season, I can gladly say that it will be fun to rock into it again next time.  The next season maybe coming in.  But as for this season, it is not going to end until it makes its last mark for the year.

Comments

Popular Posts