The Little Enhancement

It has been ages since I have worn any makeup from Avon.  The reason why I am wearing any of their products now is because it was a gift.  This product is an amazing gift and I have been loving it ever since.  This roll on eye-shadow is jus so sweet for my beautiful brown eyes.  It gives me that glamorous look that I want n my beautiful brown eyes.  This roll on eye-shadow is so sweet on the eyes and beautiful.  See why I am going so crazy over this lovely make-up.

Not Use To It…
When I first got this makeup as a gift, I really did not know that it was eye-shadow.  I thought it was so type of perfume.  Lucky for me, I read the make-up label before, I rolled it on my body.  Of course, that would have been funny.  When rolling on the eye-shadow, it came on a little too thick on my eyelids.  I took one of my angle eye-shadow brushes and spread the eye-shadow all around my eyelids.  After playing with the eye-shadow just a little bit, it was just so perfect for my beautiful brown eyes.  It was not too much.  In fact, it showed just a little bit on my eyelids.  However, it only take a little bit to be glamorous.  This eye-shadow had no problem keeping my eyes lovely and so sweet.  This eye-shadow is amazing!

Enhancement…
What I love about Avon’s roll on eye-shadow is that it is a perfect enhancement for other colored eye-shadows.  This beautiful makeup allows other colored eye-shadows to look more sweet and divine. 
For instance, I just love collaborating this roll on eye-shadow with the color brown.  When putting these two colors together with my beautiful brown eyes, my eyes just look so flawless.  The reason why these two make a great combination all because of the color of roll on eye-shadow.  The color of the roll on eye-shadow is frost.  Frost gives the color brown as more gorgeous look to them.  With just a little bit of  frost, my beautiful brown eyes have no problem looking so tasteful.  This frost eye-shadow color is the best enhancement color ever!

The Color…
When I first seen this frost colored roll on eye-shadow, I thought my complexion was too dark for it.  However, I realized now that looks can be deceiving.  After wearing this
color just one day over my brown eye-shadow, my beautiful brown eyes could not look even better.  My eyes look fabulous in this color.  Despite of this color hardly showing up on my eyelids, it is still a great color.  This frost color has no problem allowing my brown colored eye-shadow to show up more of my eyes.  This color is a great color to collide with any other eye-shadow color.  It has no problem allowing any other eye-shadow color to look more beautiful and sweet.  This color is the best.

After finally wearing Avon products for first time in ages, I actually like it.  To wear roll on eye-shadow for the very first time, it is lovely.  This eye-shadow is now my little handy dandy helper of enhancing my beautiful brown eyes.

Comments

Popular Posts