Spring Fever For The Eyes

I cannot wait until the sweet spring season comes in.  I am so  impatient, that I end up rocking to some fabulous eye-shadow that would put anyone into the sweet spring fever mood.  As soon as I have gotten this girly look makeup, I knew that I was going to have fun with it.  This eye-shadow is just glamorous for the eyes.  As soon as this makeup was in between my fingers, I just knew that I was going to love it.  Absolute New York did a number on this eye-shadow to show what the spring season is all about. This eye-shadow will have the eyes glammed up for the spring season.

The Look…
The girly look is so easily rock to when wearing this eye-shadow.  When going for this look for makeup, I can easily fell bubbly.  Girly looks are mainly bubbly, bright, cute, and innocent.  Having makeup with all four of these characteristics is so enchanting.  By just wearing this look the slightest way possible, it can bring the elegant beauty within a person.  It has no problem bringing so much passion and light to my beautiful brown eyes. By having so much passion and light, the eye-shadow can never have a dull look to it.  Instead, this makeup shows so much flavor into the girly look.  This look is the perfect look to rock to in the spring season.
 

The Color…
The color of Absolute New York's eye-shadow is posse.  Posse is this youthful nude pink color.  This pretty in pink eye-shadow can easily set any lady into the mode of loving the spring season.  The color pink is one of the best colors to wear for the upcoming season. It is an even better spring color when used as a lighter color.  The lighter the color, the more spring themed it can be.  When looking at the posse color, it can remind anyone of fresh pink flowers.  Flowers are all about the spring season.  Flowers bloom so beautiful during this season.  Did I mention that the fresh smell of flowers is so relaxing?  When looking at this eye-shadow, it can bring such a joy on a person's face.  That is what flowers is all about.  They are all about putting a smile on a person’s face whenever seen or give as a gift.  This lovely eye-shadow has no problem putting a smile on anyone’s face when wearing and/ or looking at it.  This posse color can easily put the spring back in spring fever.

The Feeling…
I said it once, I will say it again.  This eye-shadow has no problem giving any lady the sweet spring feeling.  When having on this eye-shadow, I feel as though I am within the spring season. 
My face is all made up like a sweetheart.  My beautiful brown eyes gets that special type of passion in them once having on this makeup.  The posse color allows my eye color to collaborate with it.  Allowing both colors to create a beautiful mixture of what spring colors should be.  With my eyes being one within with eye-shadow color, I can easily feel good within the spring season.  This eye-shadow is so phenomenal.

Absolute New Year knew what they were doing once creating this beautiful posse color.  It has no problem putting me into mood of kissing the winter season good-bye.  With this eye-shadow, the spring season will be so fun!

Comments

Popular Posts