Heavenly Color For The Spring

While the spring season is approaching for this year, I am getting my feet prepared.  I gave my feet a nice, fresh, and relaxing pedicure to enjoy the next season. I painted my toenails in this beautiful color that would have no problem putting anyone in the mood for the spring season.  This nail polish is pretty, seasonal, and fun.  Just like my pedicure, this nail polish can be so nice, fresh, and relaxing to the feet.

Color…
Kokie Professional’s nail polish color is heavenly.  Heavenly is this beautiful dreaming light purple color.  Now, I going to admit.  I was very biased when I had picked this nail polish out of my nail polish collection.  Purple is my favorite color.  I just had to wear this color for my toes.  The spring season is quickly sneaking in.  Bright colors are perfect for the season.  This color is seen everywhere for the spring season.  What makes this color so much better for the season is that it is so pretty.  I mean comeon, it is the color purple.  This color is always pretty.  Whether if it is lavender or plum, this is just so gorgeous.  This is the reason why I love the color purple so much.  What everyone can love about this color, is that it is relaxing.  The color purple is all about calmness and peace.  The spring season is all about being calm and at peace.  It is the season to enjoy the beautiful outdoors and just live for the moment.  With the heavenly color, it will have no problem making the spring season so sweet!
 

Seasonal…
When I first put this nail polish on, I realized how seasonal it can be for the spring season.  What I mean is that it can remind anyone of the upcoming holiday for the spring season.  By just looking at it, this nail polish color can remind anyone of Easter.  Just looking at this dreaming light purple color, it looks like an Easter egg color.  To be honest, this color brings back memories of me going Easter egg hunting with my brothers at my home church.  If anyone is not a fan of Easter eggs, surely they can admit that this color can put them in the mode for some spring fever.  How can it not?  It is bright, colorful, and enjoying to look at and wear.  This color perfectly reflects on how beautiful the spring season can be. 

Fun…
Kokie Professional’s nail heavenly colored nail polish is fun too wear on my toenails.  The brightness and girly look of the color is the reason why this color is so fun to play with.  Bright colors are exciting and colorful.  When having this dreaming light purple as a bright color, it can bring a smile on anyone’s face.
When looking at this delightful color, everyone cannot help but smile at this color all because it is so beautiful.  The fact that this color is so girly, is the icing on the cake.  Girly colors can be bouncy and youthful.  The thing with this color is that this color can remind anyone of candy, flowers, and fruit.  Three of the many traits that can be used in a girly look.  By having this heavenly colored nail polish, the fun can last forever.

Wearing Kokie Professional’s heaven colored nail polish was pure heaven for me.  It felt great basking in my favorite color in order to prepare for the most beautiful season there is.  This nail polish is the lovely.

Comments

Popular Posts