Own Up My Vintage

This week, I decided to jump into my professional side.  I wanted to flunt myself into a nice business attire all around the main street in my city.  When it comes down to me, I just love dressing up in a nice business suit.  It shows off my classiness.  It shows that I am serious and confident.  When I was running around in this cute business attire,  I was full of joy.  Wearing a business suit felt so good after not wearing it for so long.

Black and White…
A person can never go wrong with the colors black and white.  These colors can be worn all year round without getting boring.  What I love about these colors in this business suit is how they are used in it.  The colors are portrayed in a smaller checkered pattern.  Checkered patterns are mainly poise and vintage to wear.  When it comes down of having a vintage style, it is so easy to own it.  Anything vintage can be used in a more creative look.  Vintage styles is all about exploring of what a person can do with anything old.  This is what I did with this business suit.  I end up turning something old into something that is professional.  I created a brand new style that end up being cute and innocent on me.  With this business suit, having a vintage look will be fun.

The Top…
The top that I picked for my business attire was a long black cami.  The cami is just so perfect for my business attire.  The top has no problem becoming one within the attire.  In fact, it actually brings out more of the vintage style of the attire.  The color of the cami matches perfectly with the colors of the business attire.  With the cami being a perfect match to the attire, it sets the perfect mood of loving the vintage look.
When it comes down to the color black, it is one of perfect colors to go for when wearing anything vintage.  It is the color that can be used in both old and current style.  When wearing the color black, a person can easily play with it to fit any type of style.  That is why this cami is so perfect for my business attire.  Not only does it blend in with the attire, it lashes on to the vintage style.  The cami is able to blend in with business attire and become a vintage top.  With this cami, my vintage style is complete.

The Whole Attire…
After wearing the whole business attire, I just had fun with it.  I had fun with my confidence.  I had fun with the skirt and jacket.  I just had fun wearing a business attire all over again.  After wearing a business suit after so long, I actually forgotten how it felt to wear one. After having fun with my old business attire, I want to go back to dressing up in a suit.  I felt professional, in charge, and lively.  I am so going back to business suits after this week.

Comments

Popular Posts